Playing with the Drawing tools!

I do not just like it… I love it… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Drawing really makes me calm… I will draw a line from the catalyst to make a case for my phone…

10 Likes

@jabinquaken it’s just amazing!! You are a great artist! I would like to confirm if it’s just pencils and charcoal. Have a look I kept it as my lockscreen!

Screenshot_2017-08-08-17-20-27-08|281x500

I also have an album of your art in my google photos acct. If you dont mind :slight_smile:

@georkost that little angel is so very cute!! I always tried to make somethinglike that but always messed up! Thats really nice :wink:

Nice idea! :slight_smile:

And ya @jabinquaken I have sent you a friend request on discord :slight_smile:

I have to install Discord to my new phone.
Also, it’s just pencils. I got some Skiper 3B which tends to be more a charcoal pencil, cause it provides some real black color (like 8B). The numbers arr just white gel ink pen.

Thank you again. Very pleased. You can find my IG account, where I post more often.

1 Like

Ok… Thank you very much :smile:

Couldn’t find you there… It’s a finance and trade kinda website… :confused:

Oh. I meant Instagram. jabin_quaken

Oh sry… K thnx

As I said in another post , I got today my new pencils happy dance
And I made these two !! (They are far from perfect!!! )

5 Likes

So you used 8B here? Could be more black on the sunflower.

I used it to “feel” it again in my hands…it’s been ages since I touched pencils like these…

So adorable! Nice.
Good to hear that you are reviving your hobby!
:blush:

Another drawing of Chaz

20 Likes

Epic as always.

You’re really good!!! so perfect…it’s like you see a photo… I saw your other drawings too…they’re all beautiful!you have a real talent… :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you guys. The trick is - the drawing is rather small. The whole sheet is 7×11 cm. This is why there’s no such precision.

1 Like

Really?? I thought that was a big one! :upside_down_face: You’re a very talent! :star_struck: I can’t do something like this even in less cm… :sweat_smile:

Wow that’s so perfect, that reflection in the glasses :slight_smile: You’re a talent! :slight_smile:

Amazing as always…

I really had a great hunger of creatin something…
Glad that I did this one…
(Well the hunger is still not satisfied. :stuck_out_tongue: ) Gonna write a new ballad soon even after this… :point_down: . I will think of the theme again…

Have a look. I hope y’all like it :slight_smile:

This one was the real image… I did not do the calligraphy portion

23 Likes

Beautiful :slight_smile:

1 Like