What grinds your gears?

I know … These orals are really bad…
There’s hardly anyone im my class too who is abke to do 5-7 mins… No one…

Nor me ! :joy:

1 Like

I find that the best way to do a speech is to improvise it. That way you don’t have to think about how far you’re getting from your original speech when you’re up there talking.

1 Like

Yeah and we must use our main local language, (here in PH) but I’m not good at those or had less accuracy on it. We have also different languages here from different islands of our country and the only main language is from the Northern PH.

Well, I have nothing to do else but to try my best then.

1 Like

Even I am not good. We had an option of taking either our language or maths. I choosed maths

Good luck.

1 Like

I also do like Maths. Since that’s my main subject

2 Likes

It was yesterday…
I was outside just walking in the park… Made some 5-6 lines of my next ballad. I didn’t had any notepad or my android so I couldn’t note them…
When I came home I forgot those…+ I don’t even remember the theme!! Argh!!

That’s bad!! -_-

1 Like

My mom is so annoying rn. -_-

1 Like

Got scoldings without reason? @NoireXJasper ,

1 Like

Wish my mom was around to be annoying…

/feelsbad

5 Likes

Probably

Lol

2 Likes

Only venting here but people right now are so bleeping toxic for no bleeping reason other than race
Some bleeping white boy was trying to start a fight with me at the gas station b/c It “looked” like I was gonna hit his truck
Straight up hatred in his face I swear not even making crap up he wasn’t even hiding his disgust talking bout “my kind” wtf that suppose to mean
Trying to act all tough flung his door open wide like he was getting out to do shit I got out my truck and he got back in his when he saw me :joy: all I said was why you gonna start sht over something so petty I was watching Yada yada you have a nice day it pissed him off more he peeled out
Other people were watching and told him off too
I’m tired of people playing the race card or simply hating a person for what they look like
Grown @$$ people here!!! Get it together :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: yeah I’m f
***n Mexican who gives a rats @** if they took a damn second to get to know me they’d know I look out for ANYBODY deserving, not to mention the fact Mexicans don’t think I’m Mexican, Americans don’t think I’m American, I’m bleeping MEEEEEE :fire:

2 Likes

Are You okay?.. :frowning:

1 Like

@derek I have the same wish… :frowning:

1 Like

(hugs @georkost and @derek … )

3 Likes

Lol, yes. She passed away in 2009. Time heals all wounds.

4 Likes

Traffic in London :frowning: … and bad hotels… with bad organisation and…

Lol- need a coffee :coffee:

2 Likes

I will put this politely… Petitions (for anything) and the whole future of linkin park theme… It’s not even a month that Chester passed and people have decided their future and also decided if they will or won’t support me…Give them a break…You never know who is watching…

2 Likes

Yeah very true :blush:

1 Like

The a…holes who are posting disgusting stuff like:“Finally we get rid of him” or something.
Thats mainly the thing that grinds my gears everyday😡

3 Likes

An hour ago:

2 Likes