People's Judgement

If there is a dress code and you want to keep your job (who wouldn’t?) I understand that we must comply. When there is not one though, no one should tell you how or what to wear. As long as it is modest and not provocative in any way, it should be ok.

People just need to accept the fact that some of us like different things and don’t follow the stereotypes (which won’t ever happen, but I’m just saying).

Do it!! :smiley:

1 Like

Your English is very good for it being a second language. Your writing is more articulate than the things many of my fellow Americans type, actually.

And I totally empathize with you; I also don’t feel like I identify specifically with one gender, and I often feel more angsty and moody than I was as a teen. And I’m 26.

Nice topic this totally forgot about! Imo judging is a attitude Most of us eat in with the mother- milk methaphorically - so it is so normal That most People Lost the awareness that they do it in every Minute! Even advertising Bases on Ppl 's judgement!

These days mostly everybody wants To be better than the others, Underating others, Talking Bad about them causes only that they want To feel themselves better - they NEED somebody To put under To feel themselves at Last - comparison is leading the faster -higher -wider Contest

I p••• on this stuff and feel Good in the awareness I do everything as Good as possible and in reaching my Goals from time To Time ( Bad judgement means also / is To take as a conpliment :grinning: from the unknown)

I sensed you with 100 % rate as a Woman lol :grinning: @synathidy

And now it’s happened on the internet! That’s totally okay, though. I don’t really act that much like a typical guy and some of my tendencies could be considered to be on the feminine side.

We’ve had a lot of geneder confusion here :stuck_out_tongue:

I thought @AJ7 was a guy when she isn’t and when I first came to the forum I thought most people were guys
A lot of people thought @amitrish was a girl :laughing:
@Anngelenee thought I was a girl
And nobody truly knows what @intheend is, we think they might be a robot (she’s actually a girl)

3 Likes

I think that people are more judgemental in smaller cities they judge you no matter if you have 15 or 44 wear a mohawk, baggy clothes or you’re gay or straight they always look at you like you’re from the other planet.

That’s true, it’s more likely to come across judgmental, close-minded people in smaller communities than big cities. Unfortunately they’re everywhere though, you can never know what people actually think and believe, even if they seem to be awesome people.

oh well,because of lipstick that you didn’t have :stuck_out_tongue:

so “don’t judge me until you know me” it’s a good sentence here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha, I remember that, it was hilarious! You were so shocked. But It’s more like ‘confusion’ as the_termin8r mentioned, rather than actually being judged in a negative way. On this forum though, I haven’t come across anyone yet that actually cares if someone’s a guy or a girl, and no one really cares if someone does something that is ‘not meant for their gender’. Some people can be very vocal about their judgments.

Not shocked, just rather embarrassed as I’d referred to you as a guy on multiple occasions :stuck_out_tongue:

lol! Don’t worry about it. It’s tough to tell the gender of someone online!

I didn’t know that either.

The English Language has no gender, hence there’s absolutely no clue to the gender of the speaker.

Hi, I’m @intheend from Hybrid Theory, and welcome to your biggest mistake where we will: label you as an lpu poopie and you will soon become one of our prisoners. We come in peace BUT!!! only…if…

Do…you…like…bunnies?

1 Like

is that even a question? everyone likes bunnies!!

1 Like

You will survive this place

1 Like

What if I just feel kind of “meh” about bunnies?

You will perish

@Synathidy would pour toxic chemicals on the meme