Change password

Hey guys,

I just wanted to know how to change the password to my linkinpark.com/ lpunderground.com account. I did search for it and I still don’t know how to do it… So thank you for the help! :slight_smile:

Greetings, Joshi

Hey, welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

At the moment the site is going through a platform change and getting into your account is a bit of a faff because they’ve removed the ability to log in until the end of the month, but I found a way to get in.

You have to go to the main LP site > LPU (drop down) > Members > find yourself by searching for your username at the top > click on your profile > send yourself a friend request (this will make you log in) > once you log in it will take you to a blank page > hit ‘back’ on your broswer > then go to LPU on the page that follows > then go back to the LPU drop down and back to your profile, but this time look at the very end of the info under your avatar, there should be a ‘manage’ option > click it > then go to the ‘account’ tab on the left.

I know this is really long winded but it’s the only way I know of for the time being until the site migrates fully and we can log in normally.

1 Like

Thank you very much! I’ll try it out right away :slight_smile:

No worries :slight_smile:

1 Like

There is another way to log in
On linkinpark.com find the LPU button, it will take you to the hub page. Then press the LPU button in the toolbar> find the “chat” button and press it. It will make you log in,

3 Likes

Many ways To the Same success: i love Seen you Guys exploring backdoors :+1::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks so much! :slight_smile:

(slowly slides in)

Hi, I’m @intheend from Hybrid Theory, and welcome…you can finish reading this at: People's Judgement - #57 by intheend

Stop trolling -_-

(gasps)
I resent that, I do not troll, I bunny

1 Like