People's Judgement

so “don’t judge me until you know me” it’s a good sentence here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha, I remember that, it was hilarious! You were so shocked. But It’s more like ‘confusion’ as the_termin8r mentioned, rather than actually being judged in a negative way. On this forum though, I haven’t come across anyone yet that actually cares if someone’s a guy or a girl, and no one really cares if someone does something that is ‘not meant for their gender’. Some people can be very vocal about their judgments.

Not shocked, just rather embarrassed as I’d referred to you as a guy on multiple occasions :stuck_out_tongue:

lol! Don’t worry about it. It’s tough to tell the gender of someone online!

I didn’t know that either.

The English Language has no gender, hence there’s absolutely no clue to the gender of the speaker.

Hi, I’m @intheend from Hybrid Theory, and welcome to your biggest mistake where we will: label you as an lpu poopie and you will soon become one of our prisoners. We come in peace BUT!!! only…if…

Do…you…like…bunnies?

1 Like

is that even a question? everyone likes bunnies!!

1 Like

You will survive this place

1 Like

What if I just feel kind of “meh” about bunnies?

You will perish

@Synathidy would pour toxic chemicals on the meme

I’m hesitant to ask… but what meme be this?

Who else but this person:

I come in peace @intheend

Here is my peace offering:

1 Like

It’s @intheend 's name in real life, or rather her nick name.

Look at what it’s doing to those flowers :open_mouth: They never stood a chance :disappointed:

1 Like

He’s offering a peace offering from himself…so two in one peace offerings…not much different from what humans do, giving a gift of dead flowers :stuck_out_tongue:

Speaking of being judged, someone that I know came up to me and told me “you didn’t look like someone who listens to Linkin Park”. Do we all look a certain way or something that I am not aware of? :stuck_out_tongue:

Not that I know of :stuck_out_tongue: I don’t even know what the LP fan appearance stereotype is.

I don’t know… People can tell I don’t listen to a certain type of music here simply because I wear band merch all the time.

I don’t generally wear any band shirts, sometimes I wear Linkin Park shirts, but never any other band really. I have no idea what that person expects a Linkin Park fan to look like. I don’t know what any musician’s/ band’s fans are supposed to look like. It’s quite hilarious actually.

3 Likes