People's Judgement

I didn’t know that either.

The English Language has no gender, hence there’s absolutely no clue to the gender of the speaker.

Hi, I’m @intheend from Hybrid Theory, and welcome to your biggest mistake where we will: label you as an lpu poopie and you will soon become one of our prisoners. We come in peace BUT!!! only…if…

Do…you…like…bunnies?

1 Like

is that even a question? everyone likes bunnies!!

1 Like

You will survive this place

1 Like

What if I just feel kind of “meh” about bunnies?

You will perish

@Synathidy would pour toxic chemicals on the meme

I’m hesitant to ask… but what meme be this?

Who else but this person:

I come in peace @intheend

Here is my peace offering:

1 Like

It’s @intheend 's name in real life, or rather her nick name.

Look at what it’s doing to those flowers :open_mouth: They never stood a chance :disappointed:

1 Like

He’s offering a peace offering from himself…so two in one peace offerings…not much different from what humans do, giving a gift of dead flowers :stuck_out_tongue:

Speaking of being judged, someone that I know came up to me and told me “you didn’t look like someone who listens to Linkin Park”. Do we all look a certain way or something that I am not aware of? :stuck_out_tongue:

Not that I know of :stuck_out_tongue: I don’t even know what the LP fan appearance stereotype is.

I don’t know… People can tell I don’t listen to a certain type of music here simply because I wear band merch all the time.

I don’t generally wear any band shirts, sometimes I wear Linkin Park shirts, but never any other band really. I have no idea what that person expects a Linkin Park fan to look like. I don’t know what any musician’s/ band’s fans are supposed to look like. It’s quite hilarious actually.

3 Likes

I rarely wear the band merch and people still tell me that I doesn’t look like I was pop fan.People like to categorize.

So funny… I don’t know what is it with people labeling you as someone/something based on what you wear lately.

Two kids (16-17yr olds tops) made comments about me yesterday at the metro station. They said some nasty things cause I was wearing red pants but I thought it was hilarious, they were acting so immature.

Kids and oldies are rude everywhere thats sad and disturbing especially from young people side :confounded: Damn somtimes I want to slap someone in face and say “I can wear whatever the hell I want” :sweat_smile:

I grew up with a judgemental mother and father. I swore to myself I would never be that way. That I would anyone a chance who was kind to me. To this day I hold true to that promise. Just be yourself.