Overwhelmed... Just a random post

Not sure if this is the correct area to post this. Still figuring this forum out. Apologies if it isn’t. Just needed to get something off my mind. I’ve been feeling quite lost and not sure where I belong. I’ve not been active in LPU or the LPFamily before. I have a lot of regrets. I am Echelon. Can you even be apart of two families? Found myself drawing closer to LP in past year. And regret deeply that I wasn’t more involved before. Fear of being perceived as a #bandwagon fan I guess. I don’t truly know the purpose of my post except to say I’m here. I have so much more in common with the openness here. Especially the mental health aspect. And I’m rambling. Just been feeling like I shouldn’t post but want to connect. Please let me know if I’m posting in the wrong spot. Retreating back to my rock. :confused:

8 Likes

Welcome :slight_smile:

We’re not like that here.

2 Likes

oh we’re going to give you such a hard time for joining so late :stuck_out_tongue:
Haha I’m kidding everybody here is very friendly and nonjudgmental
The more time you spend here the more comfortable you’ll become
We always advise to hop into the game area because it’s usually easiest to get to know others
Better late than never so welcome and look forward to getting to know you :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Welcome on board! :smile: don’t worry, it’s never too late… :wink: :sun_with_face:

1 Like

Welcome! And don’t feel bad, you are not the only one. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you … All of you. You’re amazing. I feel so much better voicing my feels. :kissing_heart: Look forward to chatting w you all!

4 Likes

Welcome to our family! Enjoy your stay, and know that you have support here if you ever need to reach out!

1 Like

Welcome. We are friendly lot. Some are weird, some are crazy, some are fangirling way too much (talking about myself)

5 Likes

Me after I’ve had a decent amount of chicken :joy: :joy: :joy:

7 Likes

or reindeers. rip rudolph

3 Likes

I’m fine when I’m on deer; it’s just the chicken.

2 Likes

I don’t know if i ever mentioned this, but MEAT IS MURDER!!!

3 Likes

Meat is delicious!

2 Likes

you are feasting on the ded bodies of poor little animals

1 Like

Death is delicious.

Tough on them :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:
lol poor them

Are you a veggiesaur? Killing animals unnecessarily is bad but everything kills something else
Even plants are alive yet they die by yours and fluffy animals’ teeth haha

5 Likes

@beaniemdm welcome and injoy our lp family . You well have the best time here . I love it here . Everyone are so amazing here.

1 Like

I wonder if big arse tigers, crocodiles, sharks and other predators feel remorse or regret when they eat us. The answer is pretty much a no; so why should we feel sorry for them?

3 Likes

@beaniemdm is going to run away after seeing the random things being talked about lol

6 Likes