Overwhelmed... Just a random post

@beaniemdm this sort of stuff happens occasionally, just roll with it…or join in. :joy:

6 Likes

hqdefault

image-0-02-04-7d42c9d2beb89825055e5872670ca0f077a0fbc23789a517c99fe13c82287084-V

6 Likes

I am just joking. Eat what you like. That’s the circle of life. I will stick to plants

5 Likes

We’re all just ribbing i think(no pun intended :yum: )
ive tried before but I always cave in haha

1 Like

I’ve never seen posts with you fangirling :joy:

Ramble away, tell us about yourself :slight_smile:

1 Like

Go to fangirl zone :joy:

1 Like

welcome too the linkin park family

1 Like
1 Like

Hey,
I felt that way too, because I’m not active at all, for reasons I can’t post publicly. But trust me, every time I come here, I feel like I’m home, yeah I mean it soldiers! It’s legit the family I thought meant family. I love you guys. I love this place. I love how people open up about their pain. So yeah, you’re welcome!
Love from India!

2 Likes

Welcome. We don’t bite.

1 Like

Welcome soldier and feel free to be open :sunny: one of our biggest goals inhere- to accept everybody the way he is! And as you already sure see: we have fun inhere too :joy:- the threads are all themes- mixed up and you sure find the right spot for yourself to feel good :sunny:

3 Likes

N no way eveyone needs someone to talk with even if it’s a stranger. Sometimes makes it easier to talk

1 Like

…much.

7 Likes

:joy:

Hey Andy! Maybe the last time to meet you here before the celebrations :tada: :christmas_tree:- Enjoy your xmas, family and spare time! Good food and gifts :blush: I wish you get what you deserve and this can be just good :sunny:Stay strong my friend @LP13413 :muscle:t2:

3 Likes

Likewise! Happy holidays to you and yours!

2 Likes