Our Birthdays/Anniversaries

Happy cake day @theearlywalker !!! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::cake::hugs::tada::confetti_ball:

1 Like

@theearlywalker happy cakeday!!! :hugs: :hugs: welcome to another year of this community!! :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Happy cakeday @theearlywalker :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy cakeday Pat ( @theearlywalker ) , I hope you have a day as wonderful as your self :cake::hugs::heart:

1 Like

Happy cake day @theearlywalker! So so glad you joined and so lucky I got to know such a wonderful person like you! Sending you so many hugs, love and strength :hugs::heart::hugs::heart::hugs::heart: Can’t wait to meet you again soon :heart::hugs::heart::hugs:

1 Like

:heart:- touching :hugs::hugs::heart: and your nice words, hugs and wishes made my eyes a bit teary :cry: thank you guys for all the love and support you gave and give to me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: you guys are a big part of me feeling loved and appreciated :heart_eyes: thank you all very much :hugs::hugs: I love you guys :kissing_heart::heart:

6 Likes

Happy cakeday @theearlywalker !!! :heart: :heart: :hugs: :hugs: :sun_with_face: :tada:

1 Like

Happy cake day @theearlywalker!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

Happy birthday @blueforrts ! :birthday: :smile: :tada:

1 Like

Happy birthday @blueforrts ! :grin::partying_face::confetti_ball::tada::birthday:

Happy cakeday @Droms :slight_smile:

Happy cakeday @Droms :slight_smile:

Happy cakeday @Droms !! :tada: :cake:

Happy cakeday @Droms :partying_face: :cake: :hugs:

Happy cakeday @Droms :partying_face::cake::tada::confetti_ball::grin:

@Droms happy cakeday! :cake:

Heeeeeyyyyy :partying_face: :partying_face:
Even so, you show your face way too seldom :triumph:

Happy cakeday @lpaniist :tada: :balloon: :confetti_ball: :cake:

Anna, happy to have you here! :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Always in love with your pictures! :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

And for you:
IMG-20200719-WA0082

IMG-20200719-WA0086

IMG-20200719-WA0085

2 Likes

Happy cakeday @lpaniist :slight_smile:

1 Like

@lpaniist Happy Cakeday!:partying_face::partying_face::heart::hugs:

1 Like

Happy cakeday @lpaniist :cake:

1 Like