Our Birthdays/Anniversaries

Happy cakeday @nefermiw!

Happy cakeday @nefermiw :slight_smile:

Happy cakeday @nefermiw ! :blush::tada::partying_face::confetti_ball::cake:

Happy belated birthday @lpfan61, @susan584 and @nickk7890!! Hope you all had a wonderful day

1 Like

Happy birthday @lpfan61 :partying_face: How was youre day? :smiley: Big hug! :hugs:

Happy cakeday @nefermiw :cake:

1 Like

Happy cakeday @nicelii !! :cake: :smile:

Had to work, but it was fine :blush: pretty simple day, just me and my family at dinner :blush: Sorry for the veeeery late reply :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Thank you so much my friend :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::kissing_heart: @Ipfan61 @the_termin8r @Lilyope @rickvanmeijel Sorry for late reply but Tysm​:heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and have a great day and be happy always :wink:

4 Likes

Happy birthday @LPUgrl2 ! :birthday: :blush:
How’re you doing??

1 Like

Happy birthday @LPUgrl2 :slight_smile:

1 Like

@LPUgrl2 happy birthday! :birthday:

1 Like

Happy birthday @LPUgrl2!! :tada:

1 Like

Thank you! :partying_face: It is a weird day for me as it is my first birthday without my dad. He passed away in January this year from pancreatic cancer which was just devastating to watch him suffer through. Staying positive and enjoying time with my mom today before I head out to work.

3 Likes

Happy Birthday @LPUgrl2

Aww… so sorry to hear about your loss… :pensive: sending strenght to you and your mum!! :heart: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

That’s so sad, I still hope you’re having a nice birthday. Wishing you and your family all the best!

Sending a great big hug for your birthday @LPUgrl2 :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Awwww just see it :star_struck:

Happy cakeday @theearlywalker :partying_face: :partying_face:
You are one of the building stones of this place!
So happy to have joined here and met you. :heart_eyes:
Looking forward to meet you in real soon! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs: :green_heart: :hugs: :green_heart:

At the Baltic sea :green_heart:

20180630_150644

3 Likes

@theearlywalker
Screenshot_20200721-141905~2

2 Likes

@theearlywalker Happy cakedaaayyy!!!:hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

Happy cakeday @theearlywalker :kissing_heart: :hugs:

1 Like