Our Birthdays/Anniversaries

@evowarrior5 happy cakedayy!:hugs:

1 Like

Hey @evowarrior5,
Sorry, I’ve been late. It’s not my day.
But I didn’t want to not wish you a happy cakeday!
So congratulations on your first LPU anniversary! :tada: :balloon: :confetti_ball:
You showed up here at the same time, I did and in some way let me feel close.
Real happy you checked in with us again. You know, this is always a place to be for you!
For many more cakedays to come.
Take a big hug! :hugs: :green_heart:

1 Like

Happy cakeday :cake: @evowarrior5

1 Like

Happy cakeday @drounzer !! :hugs: :hugs: :cake:

1 Like

Oh really?? :tada::tada::tada::confetti_ball::gift::balloon: ofc happy :cake: day :hugs::hugs::yellow_heart::tada::tada:

1 Like

@drounzer happy cakeday!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs::heart::heart:

1 Like

Happy cakeday @drounzer :slight_smile:

1 Like

And another cakeday, strange how memory works. I had recalled @evowarrior5 as joined here with me and @drounzer later.
But you are just one day apart and Jason exactly a month after me. So still joining buddys. :blush:

So, but now @drounzer :heart_eyes:
Congrats to your cakeday! :cake: :tada: :balloon: :confetti_ball: :sparkler: :gift_heart:
So happy you have joined! It’s always heartworming to read your contributions! What ever bothering you out there, you know you have us who will always have your back!
Love you! Bonecrushing hug! :hugs: :green_heart: :hugs: :green_heart: :hugs: :green_heart:
:heart:

1 Like

Happy cakeday @drounzer ~

1 Like

Happy :cake: day @drounzer :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy cake day @evowarrior5 and @drounzer! :grin::partying_face::cake::cake::confetti_ball::tada:

2 Likes

@drounzer Happy cake day!

1 Like

Happy Birthday @linkinisa :birthday: :slight_smile:

Thank you all, I’m very happy i joined this community. Nice to talk and share experience :kissing_heart: Happy to be here!

@linkinisa happy birthday to you! :partying_face: have a wonderful day! :confetti_ball:

1 Like

Hey @linkinisa happy birthday! :birthday: :tada: :balloon: :gift: :confetti_ball:
It’s been a while. :wave: Hope you’re doing good and have a wonderful day! Huge di hug! :hugs: :green_heart:

1 Like

Happy birthday @linkinisa!

Hapy birthday @linkinisa ! :birthday: :hugs:

Happy birthday @linkinisa ! :blush::partying_face::tada::confetti_ball::birthday:

Happy birthday @linkinisa :slight_smile:

Wow, I’ve missed a lot of cakedays!

Happy cakeday @jrtrussell, @raz7 and @IronSoldier16 @the3rdtausk @drounzer @evowarrior5 Glad to have met you all here!

Happy Birthday @linkinisa . Have a great day!

5 Likes