Our Birthdays/Anniversaries

Thank you so much

1 Like

You’re very welcome! :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

Thanks to those who said happy cake day

And to those who have or recently had their cake day/birthday, I wish you all the same! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

Hey :wave:
nice you check in with us. :blush:
For me, this is a good place to be when things are dark. If you like, take a hug :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone!!! I had a great day :blush: :blush:

9 Likes

Thanks for everything! You are amazing too and I love you. Thanks for always supporting me, for sharing my videos, for being there (and listening to my voice messages). I’m always there for you too. Thank you :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

Happy birthday @agusdbianco :birthday:

Happy cakeday @DavidZinssler :cake:
Happy cakeday @raz7 :cake:
Happy cakeday @ironsoldier16 :cake:
Happy cakeday @jrtrussell :cake:

4 Likes

Thank you guys. Until the afternoon I felt very happy and excited for the day. I am sorry for not being here as much as before. Things have changed so much in so few months and it’s hard to me read everything… but! I will do the possible to be here more often. Have a good day, guys.

7 Likes

Happy cakeday @the3rdtausk !! :cake: :hugs: :hugs: hope everything’s fine with you! :sun_with_face:

Happy cakeday @the3rdtausk :slight_smile:

@the3rdtausk :tada::tada: :cake: happy cakeday man! Time you show up again :love_you_gesture:t2:

Happy cakeday @the3rdtausk :grin::partying_face::tada::confetti_ball::cake:

Happy cakeday @the3rdtausk :cake:

Happy cakeday @evowarrior5 ! Welcome to another year on this community :partying_face:

And happy cakeday to for @the3rdtausk! :confetti_ball:

1 Like

Happy cake day @evowarrior5! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy cakeday @evowarrior5 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy cakeday @evowarrior5 :cake:

1 Like

Happy cakeday @evowarrior5 :birthday:

1 Like

Happy cakeday @evowarrior5 !! :hugs: :cake:

1 Like