Our Birthdays/Anniversaries

Looks like @jabinquaken got his back.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:- how niiiice :sunglasses:

Aww i am sorry! I am watching now! :smiley::smiley: You are a regular dear! That’s amazing :blush:

Happy Birthday @hilaryfol! :sparkles:

Happy birthday @hilaryfol :slight_smile: :slight_smile: have a great day

Happy birthday @hilaryfol!!! It’s great to have you with us! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Happy Bday @hilaryfol!! Hope you have a great day and keep smiling!!! :birthday::birthday::purple_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

HB @hilaryfol, hope your cake was EPIC! :cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake:

Happy birthday @hilaryfol !!!wish you an amazing day! :smile: :tada: :tada:

Happy Birthday! @hilaryfol

2 Likes

Happy birthday @hilaryfol

Aww thanks you guys u have made my so happy

2 Likes

Thanks so much

1 Like

Lol i wish it was mike coming to sing happy birthday to me . That be so amazing.

2 Likes

This is going to be a great birthday because of my lp family made me feel so love and so happy . You guys are the best.

2 Likes

Happy birthday @hilaryfol

Happy birthday @hilaryfol, have a great day!! :slight_smile:

Birthday wishes for the day @hilaryfol :hugs::tada::confetti_ball::balloon::gift::gift: hope you have an amazing time!

@kirsty13 same to you as well! Seems like you are new here. Hope you have an amazing time! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Thank you @Honey8!! Year fairly new, long time fan but new to the LPU family :slight_smile:
I had a nice relaxing day, unfortunately didn’t get to share the day with my brother and sister though (im a triplet) they had to work hehe

3 Likes

Happy birthday @kirsty13! I’m sure the triplets will rock out another night :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like