Our Birthdays/Anniversaries

@jFar920 Jordan buddy…where to start… oh boy… what a year you have had! Like a rollercoaster I imagine. Your endless effort into making this forum and community have the best experience possible is awesome. I don’t know how you put up with R0b0t Boy to be honest but I’m sure he would love to wish you a happy birthday as well. Thank you for the discord, thank you for the plug.dj, thank you for the bot commands. Happy Birthday!

?ask magic8ball is Jordan awesome?

Answer: without a doubt

5 Likes

@jFar920! Happiest of Birthdays to an awesome person! I hope you have a wonderful day, because you deserve it!

1 Like

Yeah @aaran you’ve explained it in best words. :wink::+1: Jordan is an amazing person!

1 Like

:confetti_ball:happy birthday Jordan :confetti_ball:

Have an extra :tada:nice day my friend, with cake :birthday:, family and friends, and :gift: good music :notes: and food :shallow_pan_of_food: and enjoy as much as possible :blush:

You are a very special person- so my wish: for you: stay as you are and always be aware that Chaz guides your way on :dizzy:

3 Likes

Thank you so much everyone

10 Likes

Happy birthday Jordan. (Seems like I haven’t been here for so long, I’ve lost my regular badge)

2 Likes

A very happy birthday @jFar920! :birthday::birthday:It was a great pleasure meeting you and look forward to someday bumping in again and getting to know you better
Thanks as well for always being around for everyone and having the patience to deal with the bulk of us :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

@jFar920 happy Birthday hope you have a very nice day

1 Like

Don’t worry- @samuel_the_leader it doesn’t matter - the regular badge - as you see, Nick @NickGr lost his badge too - and Gatsie @Gatsie also-

In my opinion the badge is just not right set up… it seems to count just actual action and does not value the presence of sbd on the long run inhere -

to me ya all three more than regular soldiers :blush: ( btw, this the reason why I do not use mine as a title )

4 Likes

Back lol :joy:

2 Likes

Comes and goes… :joy::+1:t2:

4 Likes

A bit late but happy B-Day @jFar920. Keep it rocking :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

R0B0T BOY IS ALIVE!!! @jFar920 Quick turn him off!

1 Like

I lost my badge too :frowning:

1 Like

Don’t worry sister, you are regular- no matter what :blush::+1:t2:

@jfar920 each time I drink from my waterbottle you are on my mind- so it’s several times a day-:smiley: hope ya fine.:blush:. good going doing whatever- and drop me our picture- I wanna pin it at my wall :grin:

2 Likes

Buuuuut I want my badge (crying like a 2 year old throwing tantrum!!!):joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

No you haven’t @georkost

And why I don’t have it under my name like you??? :frowning: :frowning: :slight_smile:

You have to set it from your settings on your forum profile.

And it was so easy??? crawling_back_in_my_cave_untill_we_
all_forget_about_it

(Thank you for your help @the_termin8r :slight_smile: )

4 Likes