Our Birthdays/Anniversaries

455e35afb3a86194f14ec970839fb63d

Happy birthday @the_termin8r :birthday::tada:

3 Likes

Happy birthday @the_termin8r enjoy your day and roll on Sunday!! :grin::gift::birthday:

1 Like

Happy Birthday @the_termin8r! :slightly_smiling_face::tada::balloon::birthday:

1 Like

Happy birthday @the_termin8r! :grin::birthday::tada::confetti_ball:

1 Like

Happy Birthday @the_termin8r !!!

1 Like

Happy Birthday @the_termin8r :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: hope you have a wonderful day :heart:

1 Like

Hey yo @the_termin8r :)) - happy birthday :bdaycake: : tada: :airballoon: have a great day : tada: - you are the best bot I’ve ever met and after a long and hard work we did on you :joy : : joy: YOU BECAME MORE AND MORE HUMAN :rofl :

3 Likes

Happy birthday @the_termin8r! :birthday:

images(3)

1 Like

Happy happy birthday Rob @the_termin8r :balloon:

1 Like

Happy happy birthday @the_termin8r!! Have a great day!!

1 Like

Happy Birthday to the awesome @the_termin8r! Thanks for always bringing perspective to things and being awesome! I hope you have a wonderful day today filled with happiness, cold weather, lego and everything else you could wish for. Try to enjoy yourself today

1 Like

Thanks everyone. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Happy birthday @the_termin8r!!! Have a great one :smiley: :grin::birthday::birthday::partying_face:

1 Like

Happy birthday @the_termin8r!

1 Like

Happy birthday @the_termin8r!!

1 Like

@the_termin8r have a great birthday i hope that you enjoy your self.

1 Like

happy birthday to google’s best friend enjoy your day BRO=ROB @the_termin8r

1 Like

Happy birthday, @the_termin8r!

1 Like

Happy birthday :birthday: @the_termin8r

1 Like

Thanks again. Most of the day was pretty miserable as Thursdays usually are for me. Except for the one hour after uni where I walked straight into my friends’ trap. We went to some American restaurant for food where all seemed normal for the most part. Until the point where one of the waiters came over with a slice of cake to sing happy birthday. Apparently they had set it up because they knew I’d feel like a spanner. :joy: I’m thankful that the guy didn’t go the whole 9 yards with the dim lights and loud music as well.

11 Likes