Our Birthdays/Anniversaries

Happy Birthday :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :kissing_heart: :heart::tada: @StephLP18

1 Like

You guys were early- :stuck_out_tongue:Ohio time it’s 0:03 rn soo nevertheless

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :birthday::balloon: my dear Stephanie :heart: I love you and always will :hugs: your 18th birthday is a special day… from up now you can decide a lot of things on your own and this is absolutely awesome :tada: your life is waiting for you to be the best you can imagine :sunny::sunny::sunny: Have a great day :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

birthday-messages-for-sister surprise-theme-happy-birthday-card-illustration_1344-199 SX384_BO1%2C204%2C203%2C200 de87245de499f3421e384e80b4d27f9c

Happy Birthday @StephLP18 :birthday::tada::heart::yellow_heart::blue_heart::gift_heart::heavy_heart_exclamation::revolving_hearts:

4 Likes

Not their time they weren’t lol

It’s not the time where you are counting but were the bday child is- that’s my opinion :stuck_out_tongue: and in Germany we have a saying, we don’t do early bday wishes…

and remember? You gave me ur bday wished 0:00 h MY time, anyway, thanx for your feedback…

Its the thought that counts though, that’s how I see it. Anything is better than nothing. Especially since people are busy and can’t always say something like this the exact day.

1 Like

Thank you guys very much for the beautiful birthday wishes

5 Likes

Happy birthday @StephLP18! Have a great day :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy birthday @StephLP18! :grin::tada::confetti_ball::birthday:

1 Like

Happy Birthday @StephLP18 :birthday:

1 Like

Happy Birthday @StephLP18
IMG-20170819-WA0007

2 Likes

Belated Happy Birthday :slight_smile: @chriswaleslpu @alz89 @StephLP18

Aaf

3 Likes

Happy Birthday @StephLP18 ! Today is a huge milestone! I hope you have a wonderful day filled with happiness!

1 Like

Happy birthday @StephLP18!!

1 Like

@StephLP18 Happy B-day, dear! :heart: :birthday: :bouquet: :confetti_ball:

1 Like

Thank you so much guys for the birthday wishes

6 Likes

Happy Birthday!! @StephLP18 hope you have a great day!!! :birthday: :smiley:

1 Like

Sorry for the late, happy birthday :birthday: Hope everything was fine

1 Like

Happy happy birthday @the_termin8r !!! :tada: :birthday: :tada: :smile: :tada: :grin:

giphy

7 Likes

Happy birthday to are troll and Engineer @the_termin8r have a great day

2 Likes