Our Birthdays/Anniversaries

@sabje102 Happy Birthday!! :tada:

Happy Birthday @sabje102 !!:gift::birthday::tada::balloon:

Happy Birthday Shout out to everyone having one plus Phoenix and Mike :birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::balloon::balloon::balloon::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::heart::sparkling_heart::heart:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @sabje102

Happy Birthday @sabje102! I hope you have a wonderful day today!

Happy birthday @sabje102!:blush::birthday::tada::confetti_ball:

Happy Birthday @sabje102 and thanks again for the beautiful post card

Happy Birthday @sabje102 !!! :tada:

Happy birthday :birthday::balloon::tada: to my bestfriend :rose: formular known as soulmate and finally after four years my nearest person :hugs:@samuel_the_leader - I wish you just the best- :yellow_heart::hugs: from everything you can imagine - at the moment a speedy recovery first of all :muscle:t2: The patience to let everything needed happen :muscle:t2: and that you can leave the hospital as soon as possible and here

A bday cake for your normal birthday- and one more for your special birthday this year

And of course - happy bday @MileShinoda :tada::birthday:

5 Likes

Happy birthday @samuel_the_leader !!! :tada: :birthday: :tada: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :heart: wishing you a fast recover and sending you strenght,patience and love! :muscle: :heart: :hugs: :sun_with_face: :hugs:

Happy birthday Mike Shinoda!! :tada: :tada: :sun_with_face:

bitch-please-i-amp-039-m-mike-shinoda_fb_2933353

2 Likes

Happy birthday @samuel_the_leader! I hope you’re getting good rest ! :blush::birthday::tada::confetti_ball:

Happy birthday Mike! See you in one month! :joy::grin:

Happy birthday @samuel_the_leader :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy Birthday @samuel_the_leader :birthday: I hope you are feeling better. Best Wishes!!!

Happy birthday @samuel_the_leader :birthday::tada: have a great day and hope you are feeling better

Happy Birthday @samuel_the_leader :yellow_heart: hope you’re doing better and that you have a lovely day :kissing_heart:

And ofc Happy Birthday to Mike :heart: love you, you’re the best!

Happpy birthday, @samuel_the_leader!

1 Like

I wish you a calm day and stay strong @samuel_the_leader, have a great birthday.

Mike

And off course, all the best to @samuel_the_leader!

2 Likes

Happy birthday Mike :birthday::tada:

Happy Birthday Mike Shinoda :heart: !

Happy birthday @samuel_the_leader ! I hope you feel better!