Our Birthdays/Anniversaries

Happiest :cake:-day to one of the loveliest souls that I’ve ever met!!!
I can’t find enough words for you to describe how amazing you are :hugs: I’m sending you the sweetest hug!!!

1 Like

Happy cakeday @AJ_7! :grin::cake::tada::confetti_ball: You’re always saying the right words at the right times, thank you for being such a good person! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Happy happy cake day @AJ_7!!! You’re the absolute best!

Also, a very happy birthday to another musician we lost too soon, Jimmy “The Rev”.

2 Likes

Happy happy cake day @AJ_7 ! I’m glad that you’re here with us! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you guys so so so much :heart: you guys are amazing! I’m really lucky I joined the LPU and got to know every single one of you! These messages made my day!

9 Likes

Happy cakeday @AJ_7

1 Like

Happy birthday AJ_7 :heart::birthday:

1 Like

Happy cakeday @AJ_7!!

1 Like

Happy Cakeday @AJ_7 !!:birthday::balloon::tada:

1 Like

Happy cakeday @AJ_7 :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :kissing_heart: :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Happy cake day @AJ_7

1 Like

Happy birthday @sabje102 !!! :tada: :tada: :birthday: :smile: :sun_with_face: :hugs:

Happy birthday @sabje102 :slight_smile:

happy belated birthday and cake to everyone I’ve missed in these last 3 weeks. Have 2 works consume many hours of my day. but I am always thinking in all of you, guys :slight_smile: :hugs:

2 Likes

Happy birthday @sabje102 :birthday::tada:

Happy birthday @sabje102

Happy Birthday @sabje102 :balloon::gift::birthday::tada:

Happy birthday @sabje102 :tada: :tada:

Dear @sabje102 happy birthday :tada::confetti_ball::birthday: to one of our greatest artists- thanx again for the card you made for me :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: - have a great day :sunny: Enjoy and let them celebrate you :heart:

Happy birthday @sabje102. Have a great day