Otakus

I wanted to ask, if there are any Otakus (fans of J-culture, mangas etc.) here in the LPU.
Well, I love Japanese, so I perhaps wanted someone to talk to :smiley:

I was anime lover maybe 2-3 years ago. I watched a lot of anime and read a lot of manga. Also I bought a lot of anime stuff… Hahaha that was so funny. But I still love watching Lovely Complex. The story is really cute!

I know someone from England, her username sianyLPU2.

~raises hand~

I been to Japan twice, have a room full of Japanese things, and I love the country in general xD.

You forgot about me xD

You forgot about me xD
[/quote]

I did, I’m sorry Ally [sad]
/me cries in the corner

[quote=Kameiko]~raises hand~

I been to Japan twice, have a room full of Japanese things, and I love the country in general xD.
[/quote]

aaah~ I’m jealous, believe me ;D

You forgot about me xD
[/quote]

I did, I’m sorry Ally [sad]
/me cries in the corner[/quote]

It’s ok

[quote=Linus][quote=Kameiko]~raises hand~

[/quote]

aaah~ I’m jealous, believe me ;D[/quote]

xD I am sorry!

~raise hands~ me me me me =D I love manga and japanese culture ^^

hey, that’s cool :smiley:

I watched anime about 2 years ago) But still help cosplayers with photography and video)

I really wanted to be an anime cosplay some day XD but I know I can’t cause I dont look right =P

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat meh =P ~huuuuuuuugz~ ^-^

me! i’m a fan of azumanga daioh, and i’ve recently started watching hellgirl. that anime is a total mindfuck! so intense!!!

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat meh =P ~huuuuuuuugz~ ^-^
[/quote]

Hugs back ^^

I help to translate some mangas to Portuguese like D.Gray-man :slight_smile:
I like to watch anime when I haven’t test XD

happy otaku here! i’m actually working on making my own comic, slowly, and watch anime on netflix at work XD. yay otakus!!!

edit/
just finished watching Angel Beats. has anyone seen that one? so effing sad.

[quote=TamerRyu]happy otaku here! i’m actually working on making my own comic, slowly, and watch anime on netflix at work XD. yay otakus!!!

edit/
just finished watching Angel Beats. has anyone seen that one? so effing sad.[/quote]

No never heard of it, whats it about? I love Vampire Hunter D, Akira, Blood+

hello…my fave manga is bleach, naruto and i love Jrock music too like Dir en Grey etc