Otakus

[quote=Kameiko]~raises hand~

I been to Japan twice, have a room full of Japanese things, and I love the country in general xD.

[quote=jadedjcBXNYC][quote=TamerRyu]happy otaku here! i’m actually working on making my own comic, slowly, and watch anime on netflix at work XD. yay otakus!!!

edit/
just finished watching Angel Beats. has anyone seen that one? so effing sad.[/quote]

No never heard of it, whats it about? I love Vampire Hunter D, Akira, Blood+

[/quote]
it’s about these kids who are in limbo. they died feeling life was unfair to them, and it was (they had terrible, sad life stories), and about them wanting to stay there with each other but realizing they have to move on. it was very very sad.

i love those animes as well!

+1 for Lovely Complex, re-watched it at the weekend :slight_smile:
It’s very hard to fully enjoy anime now: work eats lots of time.

A former mod and I went to two it was great

I see that no one has posted anything in nearly a year but I am a proud otaku and couldn’t help but post something here! ^^
As you can see by my name I love Anime, though Manga is slowly overtaking…
My love of Anime/Manga/Japanese culture increased when I went to Japan, I have since been four times!! If anyone ever gets the chance to go to Japan, take it, it’s awesome!! ^
^
My favourite Anime/Manga are: Naruto, Beyblade, Black Jack, Dragonball
Current ones I’m reading/watching: V.B. Rose, Rave Master, Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, D.Gray Man, Kimi ni Todoke, Dengeki Daisy, Seto no Hanayome (My Bride is a Mermaid)
Anime to Manga ga daisuki desu!!

Me! Well, I haven´t watched any anime lately,but I used to watch anime since I was 5 years old. Thought I´m still a cosplayer,which means that I´ve known j-culture for more than 15 years and I still love it!

here!!! easy to see on my avatar^^
i love the j-culture more than the german culture…

I’m a cosplayer too!! What ones have you done recently?

i dont even know what that is D;

YEAH I LOVE MANGAS AND ANIME! :slight_smile: I have friends who cosplay and I find that really cool. I wanna try one day. But I know it’ll be somehow costly…MEH! But I would love to go to a cosfest. :smiley:

[quote=TamerRyu][quote=jadedjcBXNYC][quote=TamerRyu]happy otaku here! i’m actually working on making my own comic, slowly, and watch anime on netflix at work XD. yay otakus!!!

edit/
just finished watching Angel Beats. has anyone seen that one? so effing sad.[/quote]

No never heard of it, whats it about? I love Vampire Hunter D, Akira, Blood+

I’m proud of this culture as a Japanese!
And I’m surprised that all of you know a lot about Anime and Manga! xD

I’m fan of Dragon Ball. That’s all. [biggrin]

I have a deeply love for Animes/Mangas and a couple of years ago all I used to do was sit and watch/read some, and then, I just changed schools and now I have tests EVERY FRICKING DAY and it sucks SOOOOO much. I don’t have time to spend with it, even though I still enjoy writing/reading fafics :slight_smile:

I can’t say that I’m a huge fan of manga & anime 'cause I only watch the “mainstream” anime (like Naruto.) Besides naruto I’m big fan of One Piece (Usopp is a badass! xD) and Fullmetal Alchemist. Now I’m curious about soul eater, should check that out. Also I’m considering of cosplaying one day… xD

About other things, I’ve dreaming about going to Japan one day. My friend was there as a exchange student and when she told stories of her journey and immediately i felt like I want to see that place! :smiley: I even studied Japanese but after army I forgot almost everything so I’m trying to revise what I’ve learned.

Also my gaming history has a lot to do with Japan. I’m a huge fan of Final Fantasy and other RPG’s made by SquareEnix. Also big fan of Golden Sun and Pokemon games.

Cosplay would be fun, I think. But I couldn’t stand wear some little skirts or short clothes like some characters. xD

I love anime and live action, but I’m not otaku rs

yo, me too… i like watching anime, especially mystery and action adventure

I was surprised that there are so many Japanese manga fan! Amazing :smiley:

for sure!!! I love anime and manga <3