#operationoldschoolpostwhore

Let’s get whoring people!!!

I was a member of LPU from years 4-9, and I think it’s pretty sad that I don’t remember my old username. It wouldn’t surprise me if it had something to do with My December though. I lurked a lot back then. When I did post it was about a concert or a new album or something. I remember a lot of the names I’m seeing here and it’s making me a bit nostalgic for the old days! After this trial I think I may actually purchase LPU. Will anyone else be joining back up?

Finally remembered my old username! It was xdistantxsanityx. I look back on that name and cringe a little at how silly and emo it looked, haha.

[quote=LP13413][quote=burningdaylight]YAY!!! another oldschooler!!! btw: what shows are you going to for linkubus? are you going to go to mansfield or to uncasville?[/quote]I have no clue yet. I’ve had another LPUer tell me he wants to meet up and head to Mohegan Sun, so possibly that show. The only thing that sucks about it is that it’s a make-up show from last year, so no Incubus.

Random thought: Jiffy Lube Live is a funny name for a venue. It makes me think of a peanut butter lube or something
[/quote]

i’m going to uncasville for sure. even w/o incubus, it should be pretty fun! aside from the concert, you could get some gambling in lol. [/pleasegambleresponsibly]

I almost sense this is a thread that will be continuously raped by a multiquote of multiquotes of multiquotes.

Not to mention everyone’s sigs with them

What was it? A five-character minimum in Sparkart?

Yeah, none of that here

reads thread title
blinks

whores it up a little

So much for whoring it up…

[quote=burningdaylight]

i know - i tried to get him here too. le sadface

in other news, how are you britt?!? it’s been a while!![/quote]

I’ve been alright. Last month wasn’t a very good time for me but other than that things haven’t been too bad.
How have you been? It’s so nice to see all the old LPUers again (and not the “OMGZ 39 iz so funee, LULZ” LPuers from the FB group.

[quote=Crawling87][quote=pd2care]
reads thread title
blinks

whores it up a little

[/quote]
So much for whoring it up…[/quote]

I know right! Guess we need to plan a time when we’re all on at the same time. I’m usually here alone. Guess when that ever elusive job comes along, I’ll be here less, if I buy the membership.

If you lived here you’d have a job in a heartbeat. The pharmacy I work at fired/ lost at least 5 people and now we’re constantly short-handed. My supervisor has been sending out emails asking for first shift help almost every day. I can’t even train in new areas because we don’t have enough people to spare me time for training.

[quote=Crawling87][quote=pd2care]

I know right! Guess we need to plan a time when we’re all on at the same time. I’m usually here alone. Guess when that ever elusive job comes along, I’ll be here less, if I buy the membership.

[/quote]

If you lived here you’d have a job in a heartbeat. The pharmacy I work at fired/ lost at least 5 people and now we’re constantly short-handed. My supervisor has been sending out emails asking for first shift help almost every day. I can’t even train in new areas because we don’t have enough people to spare me time for training.[/quote]

Costs money to get out there, I have none. I’m kinda screwed now. But I’m really hard pressed to give up the life I’ve built over the last 30 years, here.

[quote=Crawling87][quote=burningdaylight]

i know - i tried to get him here too. le sadface

in other news, how are you britt?!? it’s been a while!![/quote]

I’ve been alright. Last month wasn’t a very good time for me but other than that things haven’t been too bad.
How have you been? It’s so nice to see all the old LPUers again (and not the “OMGZ 39 iz so funee, LULZ” LPuers from the FB group.[/quote]

oh my god yes. those ones are obnoxious!!! lol. glad things are going better for you!!!

This is the most post-whored thread I think I’ve ever seen. Ever

never

[quote=LP13413]This is the most post-whored thread I think I’ve ever seen. Ever
[/quote]

I really hope you’re kidding. We used to finish a thread in hours, in the old days.

[quote=pd2care][quote=LP13413]This is the most post-whored thread I think I’ve ever seen. Ever
[/quote]

I really hope you’re kidding. We used to finish a thread in hours, in the old days.
[/quote]

or at most a week…but only in drew’s thread lol!

[quote=burningdaylight][quote=pd2care][quote=LP13413]This is the most post-whored thread I think I’ve ever seen. Ever
[/quote]

[/quote]

or at most a week…but only in drew’s thread lol![/quote]

My threads started to go pretty quickly too, and in the AFC, we’d go through a thread every couple of hours when we were all in there. Then the original postwhore thread, sheesh… we were going through them like a hot knife through butter.