#operationoldschoolpostwhore

Oh, nostalgic

Dear Lord, People!! 20 posts in 2 days does not whoring make. Do I have to teach you guys how to postwhore??? [/color[

[quote=pd2care]Dear Lord, People!! 20 posts in 2 days does not whoring make. Do I have to teach you guys how to postwhore??? [/color[[/quote]Heehee. Now that we’re here, the 20 posts will change veddddy soon :slight_smile:

[quote=MaryMayhem][quote=pd2care]Dear Lord, People!! 20 posts in 2 days does not whoring make. Do I have to teach you guys how to postwhore??? [/color[[/quote]Heehee. Now that we’re here, the 20 posts will change veddddy soon :slight_smile:
[/quote]
BRING IT ON!

[quote=KittyGoesMewMew][quote=MaryMayhem][quote=pd2care]Dear Lord, People!! 20 posts in 2 days does not whoring make. Do I have to teach you guys how to postwhore??? [/color[[/quote]Heehee. Now that we’re here, the 20 posts will change veddddy soon :slight_smile:

sad face there isn’t even a “post a picture of yourself” thread anymore?!

[quote=LP13413]Oh, nostalgic

[/quote]

YAY!!! another oldschooler!!! btw: what shows are you going to for linkubus? are you going to go to mansfield or to uncasville?

ROBYNN!!! uberglomps so glad you’ll be here for a while!!! [biggrin]

ROBYNN!!! uberglomps so glad you’ll be here for a while!!! [biggrin][/quote]

Apparently, I’m here for a month. I’m gonna try to talk Britt into coming back for the free thing.

texts

[quote=MaryMayhem]sad face there isn’t even a “post a picture of yourself” thread anymore?!
[/quote]

Start one, dufus.

Apparently, I’m here for a month. I’m gonna try to talk Britt into coming back for the free thing.

texts[/quote]

Here! Now we seriously need Drew and Joe for some whoring action!

[quote=MaryMayhem]sad face there isn’t even a “post a picture of yourself” thread anymore?!
[/quote]

Remember the “I need a hug” thread? There was also some thread about being depressed, but I don’t remember what it was called. Aww, man I miss the old LPU days…sniffle

texts[/quote]

Here! Now we seriously need Drew and Joe for some whoring action! [/quote]

Drew refuses. I tweeted him. Him and his principals.[

texts[/quote]

Drew refuses. I tweeted him. Him and his principals.[[/quote]

Pssht, he’s broken his principles before coughfacebookcough.

texts[/quote]

Pssht, he’s broken his principles before coughfacebookcough. [/quote]

LMAO! Very true. But it took years. We don’t have years this time.

texts[/quote]

i know - i tried to get him here too. le sadface

in other news, how are you britt?!? it’s been a while!!

I’m all about burning things down holla

[quote=burningdaylight]YAY!!! another oldschooler!!! btw: what shows are you going to for linkubus? are you going to go to mansfield or to uncasville?[/quote]I have no clue yet. I’ve had another LPUer tell me he wants to meet up and head to Mohegan Sun, so possibly that show. The only thing that sucks about it is that it’s a make-up show from last year, so no Incubus.

Random thought: Jiffy Lube Live is a funny name for a venue. It makes me think of a peanut butter lube or something

Now I’m kind of debating on going to both shows. It all depends on ticket prices though

texts[/quote]

i know - i tried to get him here too. le sadface

in other news, how are you britt?!? it’s been a while!![/quote]

She left me.