#operationoldschoolpostwhore

Yes, if you haven’t guessed by now, that was sarcasm

[quote=LP13413]Yes, if you haven’t guessed by now, that was sarcasm
[/quote]

lol!!!

so, i haven’t heard from adam about my ticket voucher…i asked on his FAQ blog when i should be hearing from them, but you think i should email HQ?

[quote=burningdaylight]so, i haven’t heard from adam about my ticket voucher…i asked on his FAQ blog when i should be hearing from them, but you think i should email HQ?[/quote]The easiest way to contact Adam is just sending him a message through the LPU. He responded to mine almost instantly

[quote=LP13413]Yes, if you haven’t guessed by now, that was sarcasm
[/quote]

Yes. I’m good with sarcasm. I use it often.

:open_mouth:

What’s this?

What’s this?
[/quote]

They’re TRYING to whore like we used to, but fail to grasp the concept of being online at the same time and talking nonsensical to do it. Apparently. :slight_smile:

Hai!

[quote=pd2care][quote=KATHYxx]:open_mouth:

What’s this?

[quote=KATHYxx][quote=pd2care][quote=KATHYxx]:open_mouth:

What’s this?

[/quote]

They’re TRYING to whore like we used to, but fail to grasp the concept of being online at the same time and talking nonsensical to do it. Apparently. :slight_smile:

Hai![/quote]

I dun know what that means.

Today’s word is Tomato.
[/quote]

yeah, we’re sucking at postwhoring. blergh…

No one tells me when people are online, had I known I’d be here!!!

[quote=lpfmfan]No one tells me when people are online, had I known I’d be here!!!
[/quote]

i keep going back and forth between here and other places.

@ andrew: got a response from adam, but apparently i didn’t explain what i meant right. so i just copy-pasted the email i got from HQ about the free ticket thing. hopefully it will help…hoping

[quote=burningdaylight][quote=lpfmfan]No one tells me when people are online, had I known I’d be here!!!

[quote=burningdaylight][quote=KATHYxx][quote=pd2care][quote=KATHYxx]:open_mouth:

What’s this?

[/quote]

Hai![/quote]

I dun know what that means.

Today’s word is Tomato.
[/quote]

yeah, we’re sucking at postwhoring. blergh…[/quote]

To-mah-toe

whores with posts

[quote=lpfmfan][quote=burningdaylight][quote=lpfmfan]No one tells me when people are online, had I known I’d be here!!!
[/quote]

ah yeah - MTM-era LPMB…first comment i remember: “OMG MY EYES!!!”

i was going between LPU and other sites lol.

in other news, got my ticket thing resolved!!!

[quote=burningdaylight][quote=lpfmfan][quote=burningdaylight][quote=lpfmfan]No one tells me when people are online, had I known I’d be here!!!

[quote=lpfmfan][quote=burningdaylight][quote=lpfmfan][quote=burningdaylight][quote=lpfmfan]No one tells me when people are online, had I known I’d be here!!!
[/quote]

We all lost our previous everything. With domain change, comes loss of post counts, and log ins. Nothing LPU can do about that. Just gives us something to work for on the new site. :slight_smile:

Somebody really needs to fix the coding on the quotes

…and the sigs

[quote=LP13413]Somebody really needs to fix the coding on the quotes

…and the sigs
[/quote]

Yeah i was giving feedback in the beginning hoping that they would patch up their bugs. But then, this is LPU, since when do they patch up issues? I had such a nice first impression of the forum, and then they didn’t finish it. Not to mention how designer-y it is. It’s impossible to come here on a small screen. There is too much unused negative space, and the header font is way way too large. Plus the other bugs makes it so that I actually don’t like writing here that much.

The signatures themselves were messed up at the design level. They’re copied in when the post is created, rather than being copied in when the post is displayed.

http://support.groundctrl.com/

Voice opinions here and they might fix them [smile]

I think it’s good people express what they like and dislike but it doesn’t do any good not to inform anyone who can make changes.

well thats good and all, but just because you were not a member of LPU sooner does not mean you are any lesser of a fan does it? since when is loyalty measured in currency and availability to technology. My path is not walked by many, but as long as i have had my stereo and my infinately growing collection of LP CD’s. i have endured it all largly in part to how universal their lyrics are, and the timelessness of there music.

The purpose of this thread, more or less, is for the LPUers from back in the day, that used to post whore everything, everywhere. It’s more of a reunion more than anything else, since no one is ever on at the same time anymore. And even if we are on at the same time, there’s no way to see who’s on anymore.

Reminiscing about the Sparkart days and pointing out the flaws in these boards just makes me miss it more…