One More Light (Official Video) - Linkin Park (READ DESCRIPTION)

I have save this video so i can see it anytime . And joe did a great job with this video . I know they was sad looking at it before it came out.

2 Likes

Same here I literally left the minute I posted that to go do extra work to make a little money for tomorrow lmao…
I’m gonna be capped with my tix but maybe someone can buy it on your behalf?you don’t have lpu account in full?

1 Like

I thought I have one but it’s only an account for LP website :woman_facepalming:t2:I can’t believe I didn’t pay for an LPUaccount. I always buy presale tix with my citibank presale access code, but now I’m so desperate :pensive:

1 Like

I would ask @jFar920 or @Derek or maybe @lpuhq1
Guys, will new lpu accounts still get an email today?
Also, is there really no other way to get beyond 2 tickets? I’m screwed if I can’t get 3
I know I can just wait to get the third layer on but I highly doubt I’d get it together which it has to be in my case

2 Likes

I think maybe if you were a member before then but just renewed there might be a chance you get it but I don’t know I’d wait on one of the mods to answer

I’m pretty upset myself now nonetheless…

1 Like

Only members that joined before today have gotten a ticker. Details:

4 Likes

Yeah same here,
I don’t think I’ll go if I can’t get 3 seats together and I would be torn :disappointed:

3 Likes

If you renewed today, you were technically expired yesterday.
Unfortunately, the cut-off was last night.

1 Like

:sob: I love the the video. Still :broken_heart:

The video did seem like chester is still with us. But sadly he’s not and i watch it and i started to cry because i miss hem deeply i feel that the guys miss hem deeply too . They love chester

3 Likes

So hard to watch :sob: but beautiful. Chester will be ever in my heart.

1 Like

Give time to the time. Don’t hope that this video gonna you feel so happy if the wound is deep yet. This video is made with the intention to remind him and says: He is Chester Bennington, and he is here yet. Unless I see like that.

2 Likes

Tickets released tonight… this all feels so unreal.

lool @lpfan61- I am answering here to not spam also :joy:

I refer to the threads from @aaran (vid) , he posted everything about it and @NickGr (show), and several others lol, the news about the hollywood bowl show, that they go on as Band… that they want us to be connected and felt touched by our acting- the memorials, tributes, the vids, and yeah- it felt like a first step to move on, in a very good way. On what thread do the soldiers discuss the vid? I have a lot to say :joy: … it`s awesomst… all these snipples- like a timeride :smiley: Amazing work-

4 Likes

:grin: we discuss in this thread because @aaran was the first one to post the video… so you made the right choice to write here… well done! :smile:
A lot happened between yesterday and today and the soldiers are hyperactive… :rofl:

4 Likes

:joy: I would consider this the official official video thread haha
And for hollywood bowl, the first to go up was that one titled Hollywood bowl oct 27 something something something

I feel bad for hq and mods and Ticketmaster help line lol

4 Likes

I saw the video yesterday after it came out. It was so hard to watch, especially the end when he bowed for the last time :sob: And the kiss he used to send to the whole crowd.

I thought I was over it somehow, but I miss him so much! I can’t even write this without having tears. :heart:

I cried a lot while watching it and I cannot watch it again right now because it hurts :broken_heart: But it’s the most beautiful video I’ve ever seen. Love them so much for publishing this and hope they’re ok, sending my love and hugs :heart:

5 Likes

Well said. I’m happy they are smiling in instagram photos and what not. Yeah, they perhaps are not genuine smiles, but its good to know they are healing.

6 Likes

Yes, it’s good to see them getting better.

3 Likes

Such a great tribute to an extremely talented man. Chester you are missed. Thanks LPi

3 Likes