One More Light (Official Video) - Linkin Park (READ DESCRIPTION)

“One More Light” music video directed by Joe Hahn & Mark Fiore.

“It has been incredibly emotional to work on this, and especially to watch it. I feel that by doing it, we not only faced some of our biggest fears, but it enabled us to use our talents to bring some light to people that need it. As we move forward to the Hollywood Bowl show and beyond, I think about the people that connect with the band, outside and inside our circle. This video is a gesture of good will to the people that want that connection.”

• JOE HAHN

“One More Light was written with the intention of sending love to those who lost someone. We now find ourselves on the receiving end. In memorial events, art, videos, and images, fans all over the world have gravitated towards this song as their declaration of love and support for the band and the memory of our dear friend, Chester. We are so very grateful and can’t wait to see you again.”

• MIKE SHINODA
37 Likes

This video is very well done… so many memories… it shows many aspects of Chaz… his personality, his way of sing and stay on the stage… so beautiful and touching… :heart: :heart: :heart: miss him so much… :heart:
Thanks for sharing!

8 Likes

Joe’s words really resonated with me. I don’t think there is anything else I can say right now…urgh

6 Likes

Agreed with you… :heart:

3 Likes

As touching as the video is, I can’t seem to process my own thoughts about it at the moment. I tried.

That being said, Joe’s quote mentions a Hollywood Bowl show, was that ever official announced? I know they said they were doing something

5 Likes

I’m lost for words! So beautiful and heartbreaking! Such a great loss for everyone! Stay strong!

3 Likes

TICKETS on ticketmaster. Mike is live on radio but it cannot be streamed… too much is happening is a short space of time. My head hurts.

https://www1.ticketmaster.com/linkin-park-friends-celebrate-hollywood-california-10-27-2017/event/0B0053174A36A28C?artistid=703831&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/LPLive?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author They are tweeting the radio show

2 Likes

https://linkinpark.com/ UPDATED the website…

1 Like

So it’s this why Mike said to stay tune this week? They’re organized a show to celebrate Chaz? Too much informations in one day… hope the guys don’t feel so much pain for all this…
someone know if this show will be streaming?

4 Likes

https://linkinpark.com/lpu/presales Information released.

Yes I agree this is too much in a short space of time. Very bad idea to overload fans like this all in an hour…

2 Likes

I wanna know of there is something like live telecast or anything live of those honor meets… ? Pls someone help with that.

3 Likes

I saw a few minutes ago (Good morning/night) and I don’t know what to say, I mean, Chester’s passed away was almost two months ago and with this video seems like he isn’t go anywhere… I don’t know how to explain myself now…

4 Likes
16 Likes

Thanks for uploading this

2 Likes

Hardest music video to watch ever. I applaud the band for creating this, can’t imagine how difficult it must have been.

It’s really nice to hear Mike again, first time since Chester passed away. I like how he asked Rick Rubin for guidance, he seems like a real mentor to the band

13 Likes

I wish the presale weren’t so soon :cry:
Is anyone else on here trying to go?
The video makes you tear up like heck…

5 Likes

I echo your exact thoughts about this video.
It must have been really difficult to create.
Simply beautiful. :heart:

4 Likes

I’m trying to find a way to buy a ticket. I believe they will be gone in a second.
Can anyone with LPU account help me? :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

1 Like

My hope is, that it would be shared on YouTube, where I can watch it. I live in Germany and Hollywood is too far away! When you have the Chance to see it, buy a ticket and be there! This is a unique opportunity to be a part of something great!

8 Likes