"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

Ok hopefully the song comes out good .

Yeah and some video thing I donā€™t know if it is from them tho.

Iā€™m not even gonna look, if it is the full song I wanna wait for it.

I did not look either I was scared to do it.

1 Like

Even though the intro (I assume itā€™s an intro) is so simple to play, it sounds pretty nice. I recorded it on a similar synth on my phone and I might use it as a loop for one of my songs.

the song did not even come out and you already like the song. lol (:

that suppose to be a smily :slight_smile:
face but it came out wrong if you ask.

I like the melody, not the song. Itā€™s literally 5 chords, nothing fancy, I just like the way it sounds.

I thought the song was in A major at first, but now I think itā€™s in F Sharp minor. Which to be honest makes more sense with the melody Chester was singing.

2 Likes

How does it sound like

what do you mean about F sharp minor.

Iā€™m basing it off the clip called ā€œDrum idea.ā€ F Sharp minor is the name of the Key the song is in. Itā€™s music theory related.

OH never knew that and I suppose to love music.

@coolcat96 What do you mean? Youā€™ve heard it already, you know how it sounds.

@azimyehiya F#? Iā€™d say C# major but Iā€™m not very good when it comes to music theory. :stuck_out_tongue:

I say F Sharp definitely, I just recreated the organs on my music software. I got the chord progression exact. :slight_smile:

No i have not

oh you did:slight_smile:

Ok cool. Mine doesnā€™t have that exact sound so I just played the chords he did. Anyways, back on topicā€¦

@coolcat96 You have, itā€™s the first clip they posted. And Mike played it again like an hour ago on his IG.

oh i forgot :blush: thanks you for telling me

Can you link me to some stuff youā€™ve personally made?

1 Like