"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

SPOILER TAG please

Are you referring to my question? If so, Iā€™m saying that if the full song leaked, would you (or anyone on this site reading this) listen to it?

I would. GIVE ME THAT SONG.

1 Like

Mike DID SAY the album would feature material related to his children, and perhaps, all the bandā€™s children. Perhaps this picture with kids on it is a dedication to family, to the futureā€¦

4 Likes

Oh why they take us the waiting of this few days :confused:
Yeah nice to know the lyrics and that there will be a femal voice in the song (hope not much partsā€¦)ā€¦but why?
So,letā€™s hear the song at the 17thā€¦and maybe see a video?
Confusing nowā€¦ Donā€™t know how to feel at this point yet :open_mouth:

1 Like

I want to stuff my face with this new album, but these little teasing portions they bring up the plate each time arenā€™t fulfilling :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

weā€™ve ordered already, but the waitresses are taking too long to deliver our plates lol

5 Likes

The chef is done cooking, and the waitress is on her way but sheā€™s gotta clear a few tables one her way

3 Likes

good luck! lol

1 Like

Thanks! Letā€™s see how I do.

eats chips while reading discussion

Wow, canā€™t believe this is the album coverā€¦ what a disappointment.

But in the end at least they are preparing for the song. Who knows maybe the song will sound good.

Wait! What?:astonished:

They posted the album cover art a while ago.

1 Like

Oh thanks Iā€™m going to look at it right now.

Youā€™re sure thatā€™s the album cover? Maybe itā€™s for the single?

What I saw on that Twitter is that the song

@azimyehiya Thatā€™s what they said.

They are currently rehearsing the new song and Mike is doing a tutorial on how to play it.

Without a title to go with it, Iā€™m kinda confused by this cover. I could see it being the single cover maybe. I donā€™t know

2 Likes

Where on Twitter? You mean the picture?