"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

No, you don’t need an account to see what they post, just go to Twitter, search for Linkin Park and you’ll see their account with all of their posts :slight_smile:

what the actual… how is that a cover? I don’t see LP using such photo as an actual cover

1 Like

I did not say it is a cover, but…what if it is?
Looks too hipster and it won’t surprise me if they change even their covers style :cold_sweat:

@dr_64 Thanks for the spoiler.

@coolcat96 If you pay attention to what everyone has been saying either to you or in general, you’d be able to understand everything. No need to freak out.

2 Likes

Wich spoiler? I don’t see anything here, but you’ll see it sooner or later :slight_smile:

some people may not want to see things such as artwork before the single drops, so be careful and think before you post such things

7 Likes

Yeah yeah, it’s gone now…

1 Like

I think there should be a separate thread called “Spoilers”

1 Like

ok I was not freaking out i just want to be updated that it :slight_smile:

There’s a spoiler tag to hide stuff, no need for another topic

Summary

Example 1

[spoiler]Example 2[/spoiler]

2 Likes

I’m surprised you don’t want to read them. I mean, you can’t hear them yet, you know?

So? Still part of the song. I want the complete thing all at once, not in bits and pieces here and there.

1 Like

lyrics reveal the topic of the song, so it’s actually a big part of it

1 Like

Would you guys listen to the song if a radio station leaked it a day before Linkin Park released it?

I would normally, in fact I would try my best to listen to the WHOLE album on Youtube. This time gonna hold back.

The post with the album cover is withdrawn. Are we still referring to this one? I thought it was legit :stuck_out_tongue:

https://forums.lpunderground.com/uploads/short-url/2LxtIHYKX1f3MAmwzWRQKCekJub.jpg

1 Like

Have their song ever go on the radio before because where I am at I don’t usually hear their song on the radio only one time and that was “In the end”.

no, I’m waiting for the official release. I think that’s just more epic haha

It’s like having the chance to eat an entire bucket of Haegen Dasz salted caramel, or just being able to have 1 itty-bitty bite every once a week. In the end, I just want the entire bucket all at once, even if I had to wait for that entire bucket for a month longer.

So yeah, I too would rather wait until the complete song is out.

1 Like

A couple of days out and I don’t understand anything

1 Like