"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

the new puzzle is an awesome idea though! I think it’s gonna be the single artwork, though it seems a little strange for an LP single cover. So far I can see couple people standing on the beach?

6 Likes

Dunno, I’m not paying attention. Enough spoilers for me.

4 Likes

The Minutes to Midnugbt cover? :stuck_out_tongue:

The idea seems like a cooler version of the Burn it Down cover reveal, if this is indeed the single art. If this is only the single, it’s a bit odd we don’t know even the album title yet

4 Likes

I saw some of the lyrics but I can’t remember them xd

How sad they are giving so much info before even get the song :confused:

3 Likes

So is it for sure that Heavy isn’t going to be released on Valentine’s Day? As in tomorrow?
Giving us lyrics and only a vague idea of how it’s going to go… sheesh :joy:

How does this even work? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

each square has to contain a piece of the artwork and the Ambassadors have all the pieces

3 Likes

What is thatttt? :sweat_smile:

what you have a twitter count. or no

Aaaallriiight thank you :slight_smile:

Where did you get this?

official LP social media

1 Like

Is that suppose to be a bing go board or something

Twitter? Cause I don’t have Twitter

I completely forgot about MTM haha. The colors and overall look just seems weird to me

yes, I saw it on Twitter. You don’t need an account to see their tweets though. I don’t have Twitter either

1 Like

You don’t need Twitter to view the Tweets. All the Ambassadors that were announced about a month ago are posting them. I think their Twitter names are mentioned in the news post in the main site

Ninja’d

@rickvanmeijel do you have to have a twitter count to know all of this information? do they even use this twitter website to talk?

P.S i just want to know that it

A Twitter count? What is that?

2 Likes

@rickvanmeijel
@evooba
@gatsie
@taissacartolano
@Im_Normal
@jFar920
@dr_64
@silentstagepunk
@azimyehiya

I am very confused with all of this so like do any of you guys have twitter and do you need twitter to check any update and stuff. I just want someone to explain all of this to me because My head is literally spinning. It’s so much information to process right.

P.S sorry for being annoying and I know I ask so many questions but I"m just a big Linkin park fan that it. And because I won’t be going to their concert I’m even more upset about it so yeah.

you guys understand :blush::relaxed:

1 Like