"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

I don’t think Kiiara is the one they mean, wasn’t another composer girl with them for that song?
If they mean to “Heavy” in this video yet of course

1 Like

What are they discussing in their latest teaser? My smartphone is kinda broke I got no sound :frowning:

Lyrics. Linkin Park – Heavy Lyrics | Genius Lyrics

3 Likes

i liked it

WHOA lyrics

1 Like

Is this real? That does not sound/look bad o o

1 Like

Those lyrics aren’t bad, but they touch on a cliché with the “center of the universe” thing. Although I can see them making this work.

I see this is planned to be out in 5 days again.

1 Like

i like the lyrics but who will be singing first

Joe was talking about having a female vocalist in the single and the lyrics have been released for it.

Did you guys noticed that this site mentioned featured: Kiiara!?

1 Like

I wonder why they chose to release the clips like that. Today’s clip is so old compared to number 5, I just wonder if they randomly chose them.

What a shame they posted the lyrics, I’d rather not know before I actually hear it.

In other news, who wants to solve another puzzle? LP Ambassadors are posting pieces of possibly the single or album artwork. Check some here:

2 Likes

You can choose not to look at it… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I don’t want to read the lyrics, dont wanna spoil myself, but who posted them?

This is for @the_termin8r and @NickGr:

3 Likes

I don’t want to either, unfortunately people are already posting them all over the place. They were uploaded on Genius. In which you can also see that the single will be released on February 17th and it will debut on the radio on the 21st.

1 Like

Would be a joke if they guessed wrong :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I’m not reading them either! :slight_smile: Also me and my friend made a deal that besides the first single, we will listen to NOTHING from the new album till it’s released. So I gotta avoid all of LP’s videos after Heavy.

3 Likes

Seems that we gonna get a colorful cover

wow didn’t know LP posted a link to the lyrics on the official Twitter.

So now it is officially confirmed that the song is Heavy and will feature Kiiara

3 Likes

@azimyehiya I usually listen to the first 2 singles, which if you ask me is much more reasonable
As for everyone else, reading the lyrics still doesn’t give much other than a concept away. We still don’t know the melody, chord progression, or instrumentation. It’s a small piece of the whole song.

5 Likes