"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

Anybody think new clip coming today?

thinkin error… sensing no motion… weekend… so to me: clear

#NO

Probably not, they didn’t last weekend. But who knows?

I guess the last 3 clips will come Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. They’ll give us the song on Thursday and then it’ll be officially released on Friday for us to download.

2 Likes

I’m sure they’ll officially release the song when they let us have it thursday

1 Like

Have one question When will that be?

The band has been releasing a short clip each week day so far. They’ve released 5 clips and are going to release 3 more, 8 in total. We suspect the single will come the day after the last clip. They’ve been teasing one song specifically in all these clips, a song we believe will be called Heavy, because that is a prominent word in the chorus and it was seen on a board as a working title back when they announced they were working on the album. For more information, read the OP at the top of the page, it has all the information we have about the album as of yet.

3 Likes

Thank you so much

I know waiting time has passed faster with these clips but that last one has got me so hooked with the sound and vibe, and we just have to hold a few DAYS to finally get a first piece of what we’ve been waiting for almost a YEAR :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

@DR_64 I hope that the album is good

3 Likes

It’s going to be good as always, but they’ve put more special effort on this one, even if it is not close to rock you may feel it more complete and get satisfied by the content of each track, is just matter of tastes :slight_smile:

@dr_64 yeah even if it is not rock I think I will come to like the music because I’m use to listen to rock but it is good to try something new once in the while.

I love pop music, but if it’s bad music then I won’t listen to it. I think that whenever a new album comes out, you have to listen objectively. Listen as if it wasn’t Linkin Park. Then decide whether it’s still good music.

2 Likes

I have a gut feeling it’ll be like Living Things but a bit less rock. Let’s see!

1 Like

I love their music but i hoped that the new album will be even better. Hopefully they sound good because they are older now and their voice might not sound the same i don’t know

The band exists a long time, so all bands changes a bit or more in this time. Voices,sounds,Songtexts…

I found on every lp album Songs that i like and i hope that will be so on the new album. And when it is so, than it’s good. For me, doesn’t exist an album who i found all songs great, doesn’t matter which band.
So when there are 4 songs i really like and some i can listen to and some i don’t like, it’s ok for me.

4 Likes

I hear what you’re talking about.

I just hoped that we all get to hear their new songs. Also when do their song come out any way they did not say anything yet becasue i can’t wait :grin:

4 Likes

I mean the album is supposed to be their most powerful album. Hopefully that translated to the instrumentation, because lyrics and melodies aren’t going to win me over. Melody is my favorite aspect of music, but music lacking in instrumental gravitas or impact means nothing. The instrumentation has to be on par with the lyrics in this album for it to be their best.

2 Likes

yeeesssy lolly we all can ty waityyy sweety… :stuck_out_tongue:

I KNOW RIGHT !:blush::relaxed: