"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

Yeah it is the same song they’ve been letft us know about :flushed:

can someone post a link plzz?

about the video, about how the song sounds, if I liked it or not… guess I’ll have to wait for the music to be finalized to know.

Now that music is not very soft at all, I imagine Chester singing the “Holding ooon!” part even louder with more intensity and I imagine Mike’s on the chorus singing “Holding ooon” at the background with him too :’)
Maybe after the typic bridge part

4 Likes

https://linkinpark.com/onemo :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you guys!! :grin:

1 Like

is that the link you give

Yep! Just LP’s website

so it is on the LP website then ok which part.

When you open the website, the video of the latest clip will start playing automatically.

1 Like

oh ok thank you

1 Like

At the moment it reminds me of songs like ‘what i’ve done’ and ‘castle of glass’. So a linkin-poppie-single :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: but sounds ok. But i like more the acoustic piece that they give us before.
And now, still waiting

1 Like

I’m just gonna say it… based on that clip this is gonna be a super pop record… and I didn’t like what I heard in that clip. But, that was just an intro. Maybe I’ll like the full song better…

yup let’s wait intill it comes out

3 Likes

I’m getting bored of these clips. Just give is the single.

It’s not like there’s an unknown amount of clips left, no reason to be inpatient

7 Likes

it’ll be here soooooon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I just hope they dont spoil the whole song or the best parts with these clips

5 Likes

There’ll be more sounds, like Rob’s drum kit. I love the rhythm he was playing.

1 Like

A pop record huh? Well, I’ll be realistic here. I love Linkin Park but I despise pop. I’m sure I’ll find some agreeable middle ground in this album, but I need to accept who I am and what I like, regardless that it’s my favorite band’s record.

Basically, if this is a pop / mix genre album even more than Living Things was, I’m not gonna like this. I will however ALWAYS support those guys.