"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

I agree I love mikes rapping and I’d love for it to be on there but only if it needs to be and in the right place … not forced! What I want is some of Joe scratching I miss that… I want him to show his amazing talent!

4 Likes

Omg…What’s up with all the hating on “Living Things?” Am I the only one that loved that album? Like, LOVED that album. Every time I put that CD in, it stays in my car for at least a month before I finally get tired of it and need to pop in a new CD. Like, I’ve had to debate with myself if I like that album more than I love “Hybrid Theory” (the first album that got my hooked on LP). It was a total mix and perfect blend of all of the best elements of all their albums prior to it. Just wondering why everyone hated it? I felt like Linkin Park finally found their center with that album whereas “Minutes To Midnight” was their attempt at creating a new sound for themselves, and “A Thousand Suns” was their first step towards really experimenting and creating almost a “concept album.”

7 Likes

That’s what I think too…

@cincybmxlpfreak I love LT too! I also think that it’s the perfect equilibrium between the rock and the “pop”.
I would be very happy if we get something in same style. But, as everyone here knows, this guys like to change all the time and be on a constant evolution, they’re always taking risks. They were taking risks when they produced THP, making it more visceral (like they used to say).So, we just have to trust them! They know how to do good music.

5 Likes

I’m intrested to see if we get a clip or not today… cause when “risks” came out yesterday it broke the pattern so I don’t know…?

If we get another clip today, It would not surprise us because we are EXPECTING that to happen. Maybe tomorrow, That’s what I think.

Clip 5 of 8 is out! “onemo”

1 Like

Clear as day it’s going to be “One Month” – but for what? Album? Single? Both? Fml lol

… Oh :slight_smile: … Ok… Lets check ir then xD

I got surprised

THANK YOU! I LOVE Living Things till this day, in fact its my favourite LP album along with ATS (tied first).

2 Likes

Also, I LOVE the sounds on the new clip!

1 Like

what new clip that your talk i know it not me business

Hey I kinda like the sound. Its poppy. Also heard a little bit of chester singing.He sings my mind right now and then it stops.He’s singing felt super poppy.

2 Likes

My god! it does not sound so bad at all.:astonished:
Reminds me a bit to Coldplay, but I know they added more of their stuff :slight_smile:

3 Likes

so what the name of this new song then if it is new

is Chester singing different it hard to know if it is because it to me it sounds the same in my opinion

1 Like

You’re right. It doesn’t sound bad at all.I feel exited.:grinning:

2 Likes

what the name of the song

:computer: :eyes::ear::notes:

I have no opinion about it.

1 Like

Its Heavy, I’m sure. It has the exact same chord progression as the Piano clip

5 Likes

opinion of what his