1 Like

What about on embers
On emblem

The LPAssociation mixed the ā€œPianoā€ and ā€œLyricsā€ for the new singleā€¦

https://www.facebook.com/LPAssociation/videos/1260233674013972/

What do you think guys??
I kind liked itā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™m wondering if theyā€™re talking about the sound or lyrics in this particular video

Probably sound, yesterday was about lyrics.
ā€œWeirdest thingā€ I liked that

1 Like

Risks with what?

I guess theyā€™re talking about risky experiments? With poppy musicā€¦

Maybe they add to the hypetrain some fear, by sharing this (early) discussion, about the style of the sound. I think, just because they mentioned it could be pop styled, doesnt mean it has to be pop styled in the end. For me, I am happy to hear that they are taking risks. Last time i remember they took high risks ended up in producing ATS. And ATS is one of my favourite music albums of all time.

3 Likes

agreed! so, whatā€™s the release schedule of these clips now? I donā€™t understand anymore

2 Likes

I personally hope for the weird, experimental sound. But based on the melody of Heavy, itā€™ll probably be poppy.

The onemonth thing could be one month after the single we get the album?

4 Likes

ATS was good, if they were not been rushed that time, they could make a few more songs than interludes, even focus on evolve the sound even more.

2 Likes

I swear if we get another Living Things, shit will have gotten disappointing.

Another like Living Things with more tracks and a bit of more live instruments would be nice, I liked the ambience of that record. obviously, It would not sound exactly like first one, just not only 12 songs again please xD

Also, the misterious word is ā€œONEMā€¦ā€ now

Edit: forget it, they already talked about it up there xd

Personally I would hate another Living Things. But I donā€™t think theyā€™ll go that road again. I definitely feel like the guitars will come alive in this record in the most passionate, emotional, gripping way possible. I feel like this album is gonna force tears. I feel like this album will either be powerful or pathetic. I donā€™t think this album will leave many people with a middle ground. This album is going to be more controversial than A Thousand Suns , Iā€™m calling it.

What he said ^

Except for the Living Things part (?

Living Things DDDIIIIIEEEEEEE!!!

/dramatics

to get what we deserveā€¦ XD
EDIT
maybe kinda this cool Rock-Pop-Blues crossover like this? Would be cool stuff guysā€¦ let s just

#TRUST

in the guys!!! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

More rhythm of course, since this album seems to be more melodic, a good stylish rhythm canā€™t be missing here neither :smiley:

1 Like

Personally, Iā€™d love it if they added in some groove as well as the rythym that @dr_64 is talking about. Something to keep a nice flow all throughout the record. But want I want to know is what is everyoneā€™s stance on rapping for the new record? Personally, I donā€™t care as long as it makes sense in the context of the song.

5 Likes