"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

Like everyone on her list is a newer pop-star.

Heavy confirmed again

very true.

that could have been written by someone from the fan community, itā€™s only rumours for now

3 Likes

6 Likes

Hahahaha Mike how freaking hilarious you are the best!!1 :DD

Also someone said ā€œOneirismā€ could be albumā€™s title by the meaning of the word

2 Likes

Mike didnā€™t make that, I did. Painted over his face and used stickers.

Edit: Mike ainā€™t got shit on this troll. ;ā€™ [

2 Likes

Have you noticed some people donā€™t like an actual LP album til a newer and different is coming?
THP was underrated when it came out and now I see comments of people wanting them to make another album like it :joy:

Then you just tell them this

5 Likes

Made me instantly hear ā€œbonerismā€ in my head.

1 Like

It doesnā€™t surprise me that a pop song writer helped them create that melody thoughā€¦
Seriously that sounds like a top 40 melody over emo lyrics. Not in a bad way. I love the melody, but God does it sound super poppy.

Just had a look myself, having a mixed opinion about it now especially that the woman has worked with artists like Katy Perry, Britney Spears and Owl City. I just hope that it is wort the wait. :cold_sweat:

3 Likes

Think of it like this: Linkin Park has worked with Steve Aoki on a song, but it was still very much Steve Aoki. LP was just featured. (Darker Than Blood). So donā€™t stress too much over it.

3 Likes

Except this is the bands own album, so thatā€™s why people are worried. Itā€™s easy to discredit a song that isnā€™t their own. One they just took a small part in. Itā€™s harder to discredit the bandā€™s own work. But Iā€™m going to treat it as objectively as possible. Iā€™ll either like it or I wonā€™t, no matter who put it out.

4 Likes

kind of late to the party but I did see she dyed her hair pink allegedly for the video

What Iā€™m saying is that the band will most keep their Linkin Parkā€™ness vs shifting more toward the sounds of those that they feature.

Well, yeah, I was just saying I understand the concern. Personally, Iā€™m open to genre shifting. So if they want to try their hands at pop or RnB, Iā€™m open to it. They just gotta do it right.

2 Likes

Itā€™s gotta be ā€œLinkin Park-rightā€. They add a touch of their own essence with everything they do. If it doesnā€™t sound like, ā€œyeah yeah, wow this does sound like something LP could go, cool they made it workā€, then I is sad.

Taco day at the chow hall. I get a tortilla bowl and add pulled pork along with lettuce, tomatoes, salsa, corn. Mmm so good.

1 Like

I feel like the album gonna sound something like this : Truth Inside A Lie (LPU Sessions 2013) - LPU XIII - YouTube (Just my opinion)

Check out my version of the song:

2 Likes

I expect something like one of their Spotify playlist songs.

I can imagine Mike singing in this kind of music with Chester as background vocals :cold_sweat:

This style fits for them, that powerful synth and those beats, sounds like what theycould make too.
Like Burning In The Skies with more popular style and a different concept