"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

That clip shows us that there’s definitely a pop melody in there. The “Holding on” part and when Chester sings “It’s bringing me down” sound very much like something off a pop record

But OH MY GOD the melody. Thank God it’s melodic. That sounded so amazing.

3 Likes

She doesn’t say anything, but I can hear she singing with Chester. Do you hear it too?

2 Likes

Yes.for a few seconds…hope it will be good with this voice…maybe it kills the song?! We will hear…

2 Likes

Happy Birthday Soldier :hugging:

1 Like

Thank you!) I hoped to hear a new song - that would be the most perfect gift for me, but… Linkin Park only teasing us. “FAKE NEWS!!!”

4 Likes

Shared birthday with Phoenix? Happy Birthday!! :slight_smile: @artemiy_soldatov

HOLD ON SOLDIER:::
better news just in sight!!!
I swear :v:
( :sweat_smile: )
:smiley:

Lol I agree with you

1 Like

I believe you!:joy: Can’t wait to hear the new album. Going to pre-order it as soon as it’s going to be on itunes

2 Likes

I have Sprint and it’s garbage at work. So pissed. I’ll hear it in a few hours once it loads.

1 Like

So, apparently the girl in the clip is Emily Wright. She tweeted this:

4 Likes

she’s one of the collaborating songwriters that was mentioned by the band before I think.

Awesome clip btw!

2 Likes

Yeah she is :slight_smile: The list of artists she has worked with in the past scare me though.

4 Likes

lol! don’t worry, this is Linkin Park after all.

1 Like

I’m worried, look what happened with Aoki. But we’ll see…

2 Likes

Aoki contributed to the sound, not to lyrical content

1 Like

Linkin Park made some “interesting” choices in the past… Checking out this woman’s wikipedia makes me a bit concerned… Especially considering the genre she is known to work with…

2 Likes

Yeah, but we still don’t know to what extend all these artists contributed to the new album. Could be just lyrics, could be music, could be production (even though, I’m pretty sure Mike wouldn’t let anyone outside the band touch his boards :stuck_out_tongue: )

6 Likes

Yeah, that song was butchered.

1 Like

writer, vocal producer (“Heavy”) is at the bottom of her list.

1 Like