"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

I only said it might be a piano ballad. They’re just saying that since Kiiara might be on it that it might be mainstream. It’s all speculation really.

Yep, I am :slight_smile:

That’s true, I was thinking the exact same thing. WE look for quality and not necessarily genre, but the (so called) “”""“real”"""" LP fans and probably many critics will smear this new album. I hope their rating for this will be good.

Whatever it is I’ll be happy I’ve been in love since hybrid theory (which I was raised on cause I was like 3 lol) and I’ll be honest when I first heard MTM I was like “ehhh” but then I heard ATS I was like “wtf is this shit” but then I listened to it over and over and I ended up liking it a lot (still not my fave though) I understood that the band is evolving I I adapt to them! So ever since ATS I don’t expect anything from the band I let them do what they do and just listen and if I like it great and if I don’t it’ll probably grow on me. As fans whether it’s different or mainstream we have to adapt to the band! They are maturing lyrically and musically so it’s always evolving even if some don’t like it… but on another note… new clip today hopefully!

1 Like

If the 21st is true that would be the day before my birthday. Hell. Yeah.

1 Like

So what is up with all the ambassadors across the world on Linkin Park’s twitter page? I’ve been out of the loop for far too long.

That’s one hell of a birthday present lol!!

1 Like

i know right!! :grin:

I guess they’re trying the translation thing again, just with more people involved this time.

1 Like

Linkinpark.com home page is down, could this mean anything? O.o

Also, it doesn’t have the “on” on the end of the url

Nevermind, it’s back up now… got excited then

Their Honestly video was just uploaded on the channel. Maybe part 3 is coming? :)))

Something is brewing, I can almost taste it

The homepage did go down last time the other video went up, as well as them making the previous public.

5 Likes

Who is that in the 3rd clip? Is That Kiiara? Also, “one”.

8 Likes

it is killing me

1 Like

No I dont think she or he is Kiiara, we even can’t see her/his face and does not say any single word. I am sure this song is only between the band to make it more special, since, they are teasing us very much with the same song for the first single.

Sounds good with Chester btw!

1 Like

Don’t think that is Kiiara in this clip. She’s blond. Unless she had her hair painted.

And now we can understand the lyrics. Hahahahah

1 Like

Now we can understand how the song might sounds. Don’t think that it’s going to be some pop song with those lyrics

1 Like

It sounds good. Chesters voice is sooo beautiful.
I hope that it will be good…hmm but if there is another voice…let us see. I don’t like it when other voices,not from the band, came thru songs…but now we know a little bit more.

1 Like