"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

I don’t think the clip will be the same as the single. a stripped down song on pure piano will sound like that but I expect they released it to give a feel and not an actual cut from the main single.

Whatever could be, i know it will be awesome to hear. I can’t wait until the release.

1 Like

That’s true. I hope the single is a lot more, I guess upbeat, than the clip. More fast paced. Not just a slow track that fits better into the album than as a single. I really want them to give us a good single. Kind of like how The Catalyst was an epic electronic rock song to give us a taste of A Thousand Suns, or how Guilty All The Same showed us that Linkin Park was ready to finally do metal, I want the single to show the general idea of the album without giving away too much.

4 Likes

Getting picky are we?

1 Like

I think the same, possibly the new albun will contain a mainstream. The band saw that doesn’t sounds like the previous albums.

1 Like

I am sure that was just an early acoustic version of the single, so, we have not heard the true new sound at this point. Wich Im glad.

Like @Im_Normal said, I also noticed first singles have a little bit of everything from the album they belong with more energy, I remember how Burn It Down made me say “ehh?..” at first, then I got more and more into the song before LT was released. About MTM I can’t say anything, I was not following the band those years yet.

Wow, nothing has been confirmed yet and people already did a lyric page for when it comes

1 Like

it s kinda escaleted XD :joy:

Let’s hope this isn’t just one more of Trollnoda’s social media tricks. :cry:

2 Likes

yes…and let s pray, that in the end
#it doesn t really matter

I WILL GET THE ALBUM NOW :cry:

3 Likes

A friend said that you can hear Mike saying “Holding on… Cause everything is so heavy”

3 Likes

That was grade A trolling. He’s an evil genius.

Mike trolling around as always

2 Likes

Him or his forehead? xD

Wow that’s crazy. A true child at heart. I love it.

1 Like

2 Likes

He really posted that?

5 Likes

Cash me a single! How bow dah!

2 Likes

So Mikeroni, wanna troll us huh?

2 Likes

My only question is, how can you guys even say that the single or whatever that was, is going to be mainstream or not? You’ve heard 15secs of it…

1 Like