"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

Said the same before, they could add more colors than typical greyscales for album covers.

Part 3 is not out yet?

What time is it in California? (If that’s where they are), shouldn’t we have the clip by now?

It usually releases between 10:30 and 12:00. Those are the times that the first two released, so we still got about an hour left.

1 Like

Yeah they could and they should!

The next clip will be arriving soon hopefully, I wonder what this one could feature… more music maybe?

Wow!!! I watched this video a lot of times and in none of them I notice what you said!! :joy:
I think I was so focused in what they were talking that I didn’t pay attention on anything else! :joy:

2 Likes

Oh man. No new clip yet?

We expect for a new clip every single day…what if the next one comes tomorrow, and next one tomorrow at night or at any random time? “Expect the unexpected” xd

Or what if they release the album in its entirety once these clips are all released? :open_mouth:

1 Like

Everything is possible :0
Not very logical but still possible n n

Maybe it’s something odd like Mondays and Fridays… I’m curious to find out

ANOTHER CLUE? (scroll down)

1 Like

Just checked on Linkin Park Association. There is a new post on there, as it says that the new single is going to be called “Heavy”. I’m not sure if this is true or not. If this is true, then I have got a long few weeks to go. To keep myself entertained, there are some videos that the LPA (a shortened down version of Linkin Park Association) have put on their Facebook and Twitter accounts and they are funny to watch. I recommend that you check them out.

Here is the link:

1 Like

I read that on LPL. Oh well… if it’s true, we have 2 more weeks left.

No.

robot voice (POST MUST BE AT LEAST TEN CHAR-AC-TERZ)

people are saying “Holding on, Cause everything is so heavy, holding on.” are lyrics from heavy. the website url currently says “linkinpark.com/on” so like holding on maybe? but thats 9 letters and there are 8 teasers. so idk.

Damn, spoiled.

Heavy huh? Sounds like a working title. I don’t like that word. Say it out loud. Heh vee. Not my kind of word.

You know, I’d rather not theorize anymore. I kinda want to just sit back, watch the clips, and wait for the singles.

3 Likes

Me too. We have theorized enough

1 Like

I’m with you man. It’s been overdone at this point, given the really small amount of material we have to theorize about.

3 Likes

Me, too. I’d rather go back to the point where we discuss the already given material, instead of speculating about dates and upcomming teasers.