"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

Well,you better “keep that in mind” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

so now we know they’re not just teasing music, but different stuff also

what could be next?

Yea that’s what I believe originally… the 6 weekdays from now is Tuesday next week (Valentine’s Day) so I still think my original hypothesis is correct single on the last day (14)

2 Likes

Artwork maybe?
Can’t wait to see that phase tbh

1 Like

OMG is this for real? They forgot to Justin Bieber to the list though!

of course not haha

What!? No way! Next you’ll try to tell me the album isn’t going to be named Vegetables Tourettes! No, you can’t fool me :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

The LinkinPark:BR, one of the LP ambassadors here in Brazil, posted this 3 days ago:

“Attention! We have just received confirmation that Linkin Park’s new song WON’T be released on February 14th.”

It can be before or after the 14th… I still hope for the new song will be released on February 13th (Related to the LP symbol on that pic with the colored bars). And maybe the video on the 15th… don’t know… just speculating…

3 Likes

I’m guessing the song gets released on 15th and the video later. Apparently they’re going to shoot a video today

2 Likes

Didn’t they already finish the videos shoot? The one at the bridge?

gasp the 13th it is…? lol

I think 14th or 17th

My first guess was the 14th before all of the hints but someone said twitter disproved that… :frowning:

We have to take this with a grain of salt I think

1 Like

What they say in the new Clip sounds good. It sounds like the songs will us bring back to the first albums, much feeling, much thougts…let us see (hear) what it brings on :smiley:

4 Likes

I believe EVERY album had lyrics which connect with people. Hybrid Theory’s lyrics were more angry than the later albums.

5 Likes

I completely agree
I just think they mean the lyrics will be more focused
other songs although raw with emotion that connects easily were somewhat general

Damn this place got a lot of new users in the past 2 months. Just noticed really.

2 Likes

it’s awesome what hype does :slight_smile:

1 Like

signed up in November with lpu16 coming out for the first time but hadn’t used it til last couple weeks
its what new album does to you :grin:
where else can you find people as hyped up for something lol

1 Like