"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

My screen lets me see the logo without change anything n n

1 Like

Its funny cause I think you said those two things on the same post lol

Same here on the lpu logo as well but thatā€™s all I can make out

No teasers anywhere?

1 Like

Nope, just a photo from Mike doing the peace sign and saying thank you for sharing the teaser

And this

3 Likes

Which begs the questionā€¦who played it better? :joy:

1 Like

I remember first time I saw this.
I though the album was even closer xD

1 Like

Eeehhm guysā€¦did you already see this?

Is not the official LP channel btw

What is she even saying?

Hope that isnā€™t the actual song

What if it is? That debut single weā€™ve been waiting for a long time and we just say ā€œmehā€ to ti (Maybe it is not, the one of the teaser sounds really different and deeper) But what if this were the single? xD

Shazam canā€™t catch it, so i guess it is something new. I was hoping itā€™s just some of her previous songs that LP is listening to

1 Like

Plot twist

The song that theyā€™re recording is actually for kiiaraā€™a album and so is the music video and weā€™ve all got it wrong

Just because weā€™ve been waiting so long for it doesnā€™t mean it canā€™t be bad. If itā€™s bad then Iā€™m not gonna make myself like it just because of the anticipation for it. I actually like myself :joy:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s very possible too. So their new single will be just them without any featuring. Thatā€™s better.

I guess weā€™ll see. I found two videos with these strange singing-like sounds. Both on her IG account. You can hear somebody talking on the background
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPAOUnMj56V/?taken-by=kiiara&hl=en

Try playing it backwards?

1 Like

Wait, I hear actual words, never mind

1 Like

I donā€™t know if we can say that this studio is Linkin Park studio. We did not really see much of linkin park studio ( or itā€™s only me who didnā€™t), maybe I just do not pay as much attention as I should

1 Like

In fact it looks like the studio they were before they moved to the bigger one. Where they worked on THP

I donā€™t know but that background talking voice sounds like Chester

1 Like

Iā€™m playing the beginning of the video over and over - like first 4 seconds, and it seems like thereā€™s Mikeā€™s singing which fading jsut when Kiiara starts her part

2 Likes

4 Likes