"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

inb4 someone tries to look deeper into his tweet as if there’s hidden code

2017 written 17 times?

1 Like

17 tracks maybe? Hmmm…

1 Like

What if the album comes on 11th February ? Mike’s birthday?

2 Likes

That mysterious photo is also on the official site of LP : https://linkinpark.com/news/news/438120/test

They’re gonna release a few singles first to build up hype. I really want them to get back on the map with this one.

I don’t really care about theme getting back on the map. I just want quality music. In my mind, higher quality music will ultimately gain them a bigger following, among both casual listeners and music fanatics/critics alike.

So, I’ve been listening to that teaser a lot… do these lyrics sound somewhat right to you? “Holding on, everything’s heavy, holding on, there’s so much we can carry”

1 Like

ahhh the wainting is so stressfull!!! lol

That was exactly what i heared, but they are quite hard to understand.

Do you think their will be another snippet today? It was around this time yesterday they released it

4 Likes

Yes that’s exactly what me and dr came up with yesterday
I also hear “I…drove…crazy…” just before that heavy part starts
Then after it mentions something regarding “future”

I hope so, if not, then tomorrow.

Oops, sorry if I missed it.

Future? Maybe yeah…

I don’t think we’ll get anything new during the weekend but who knows!

2 Likes

Yeah it’s all guesses but I don’t remember who pointed out the title heavy was in that list up on one of the boards of possible tracks

1 Like

I hope so too, because then it will tie in with the expected single release next Friday

Lol I did. There is already a wiki for the 7th album and you can check leaked working titles :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wish they would release the next clip already

3 Likes

It’s coming it’s coming

1 Like

If anyone is interested (and hasn’t gotten it already), here’s the full size image of the colored bars:

https://up-1.cdn-fullscreendirect.com/production/photos/10272/original/20170203_164235_10272_967788.jpeg