"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

I know right :smiley:
As someone said in other site, they just ā€œstopped being the same Transformers edgy bandā€ and getting more stylish for their music xD

3 Likes

Lol. I feel like they really havenā€™t ever been the same band since about 2007. Since then, they have been ever changing and evolving. I feel like thatā€™s why not a lot of people jump in their boat anymore and why theyā€™re not so popular with the mainstream anymore because people donā€™t want to ā€œinvestā€ in something thatā€™s ā€œrisky.ā€ You never know what youā€™re gonna get from their next album, but honestly, even though I wasnā€™t the biggest fan of ā€œThe Hunting Party,ā€ I respect them SOOOOO much as a band and as individuals for going big or going home. Of course, they are in a position where theyā€™ve established a dedicated fan base that might stick with them through thick and thin, so they can take these risks, but theyā€™ve cracked the code that ā€œhonest music is successful music.ā€ Their dedicated fans want the honest music, not the cookie cutter music of their formula they had in the early years (not to diminish the awesomeness of Hybrid Theory, Reanimation, and Meteora because Hybrid Theory will always be my favorite album of theirs). Hence why Iā€™m so excited about this album because if this is their most ā€œhonestā€ album to date, weā€™re in for a whirlwind and thatā€™s just so f***ing exciting!!!

7 Likes

Anyone else really want to hear that one song Mike wrote for his children?

7 Likes

Here!

Also the one they made with Connor Youngblood with that rare instrument, Lost My Horizon and mostly the one of the new teaser :ā€™)

1 Like

Same dude, Iā€™m dying to hear what they made out of that thing :slight_smile:

1 Like

I feel things around here are more comfortable and less desperate these last days, even more today :slight_smile:

1 Like

Finally we can hear something of the new album! Iā€™m anxious for the new songs, I hope this will be a great album :slight_smile:

1 Like

everyone has accepted the timeline by now
if only cause we had a taste of whats to come :tada:

2 Likes

I thinkā€¦ This Ć”lbum will be really good, they never disappointed me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The fact they got rid of that 18 months deadline for every album has a lot to be on this one. They are not rushed anymore, they had most the control to work as they wanted now :slight_smile:

3 Likes

goes to show why most of the crap on the radio sucks nowadays
theyre popping out new songs every few months just to sell

3 Likes

And suddenly LP appears everywhere on social media like "Move childrenā€¦ weā€™re back and this is how real quality music is made " :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Yeah, it feels like that. They worked in the album many time, and have more experience too, maybe the album will surprise us :heart:

1 Like

I didnā€™t notice.

Yeah dude, that song will be cool to listen to. Iā€™m really stoked about it all.

Cindy, I canā€™t see LP using autotune, especially on an album that is supposed to be as deep and emotional as it sounds like itā€™s going to be.

1 Like

This is so awesome!! :laughing:

8 daysā€¦ February 11thā€¦ First single on Mikeā€™s Birthday possibly? or is he trollin??

seems like single time but well see :grin:
I was kinda really hoping weā€™d get it by the 8th but not to be =(

At this point I think heā€™s not able to troll us anymore :slight_smile:

:laughing: :laughing:

5 Likes