"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

Very acute observation Doc

I deleted my post because somebody already posted the link to the video, I didnā€™t realise haha

Just before that part he says something like ā€œand I thoughtā€¦driveā€¦so crazy
Holding onā€

2 Likes

I also can hear something like ā€œThe future (ā€¦)ā€¦okayā€¦ā€ after the second ā€œHolding onā€

2 Likes

Yeah I thought it was something like that but itā€™s so faint haha
The drive and crazy is only other thing I can hear decently

I was wrong bout it being upbeat then but Iā€™m happy
I was saying hopefully more ballad sounding songs like shadow of the day

I think itā€™s going to be something closer to ā€œNot Aloneā€ or ā€œIn Betweenā€, this time less experimental but more ā€œmainstreamā€ and friendly as someone said up there

3 Likes

What an awesome week. I can already tell Iā€™m going to love the new album, like I do all of their albums.

1 Like

We all need a girl like you for those stressful days at the officeā€¦

2 Likes

:laughing:

1 Like

Maybeā€¦

1 Like

Vertigo confirmed as name of album.

ā€¦

Kidding

2 Likes

Has anyone noticed the ā€œoā€ in the URL? They could be adding letters with every clip they release to make a name or somethingā€¦

Lol what a puzzle they are doing for us
Weā€™ll end up as inspectors before the album is released :smiley:

@evooba People say the secret word is Oblivion already

The Overwatch community dealt with much worse than this with the months of Sombra tease. We should ask them.

That was hysterical. LOL!!!

Omgā€¦this album might make me cry if itā€™s that emotional. :ā€™( All the feelz already. :heart:

1 Like

Sheā€™s soooo autotuned. I hope LP doesnā€™t do that. She reminds me of, like, a female The Weeknd.

3 Likes

Its very probable that new songs have such a level of mellow feelings. They are going to break our hearts

5 Likes

just what the doctor ordered :grin:

1 Like

I know. <3333333 UGHH!! I love them. Iā€™m really interested to hear this album since they said a lot of it is really personal to them because of the new way they went about writing the album. :heart:

5 Likes