"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

Definitely didn’t see it but can’t really make out what she’s saying.

Lol looks shopped

Whom is she and why does she already have commercial for upcomming music? xD

1 Like

Not at all, look at her hand is over the picture also the lights on the roof fit so well.

@wingsofdeath I don’t know her, the point is their photo already on the market xD

1 Like

That studio looks like Larrabee indeed (I don’t think it’s Sphere studios, looks too small) but it could be any other studio to be honest, control rooms are pretty much the same.

Im still not sure what the deal with Kiiara is, gotta wait and see.

Also, that photo of the “new music” looks like a THP promo, maybe it’s old?

1 Like

Probably, after all there is a Christmas cd on the racks, and it’s February

1 Like

The CD section at Walmart is sad so it could very well be years old, or new and no one wanted to move the Christmas stuff

2 Likes

Just looks something I’ve never seen in a Walmart or much of any other store, specifically speaking about how Rob’s head is cut a bit.

Just heard this Kiiara person for the first time. Yikes, if I haven’t already heard that typical voice in the music industry before…

Whew.

So I don’t know if anybody established this yet but… if you count seven week days (for the seven remaining clips) starting Monday the last day falls on Tuesday feb14 (Valentine’s Day) and with the speculation of the radio guy saying he single will be out, then his tweets of anything regarding this was deleted. Due to all that I have a firm belief that we will have a clip every weekday leading to Valentine’s Day then the last clip will either be the single or be with the single!

2 Likes

I guess the 14th it is. I was really hoping it would be this upcoming Friday but oh well, I can wait another weekend.

same here
feels like it keeps getting put off
bagh
love song then? probably heartbreak if its heavy

I believe that this album will be more on the self-reflection and improvement subject, in a sentimental and deep way than about relationships. Maybe we hear a couple of them like Final Masquerade in THP. Because HT, MTM and LT were almost the same.

1 Like

That would be a good theory but it’s not coming on the 14th, according to every LP fansite that date was incorrect.

I feel kinda bored meanwhile… it is a small range they are acting on atm, the range between all or nothing , omo :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

What a mystery…

People’s ones are still here

(Pics from yesterday)

1 Like

Have you guys subscribed to LP email list? I feel something important will be sent to everybody who subscribed. Maybe before the day of release? :confused:

1 Like

Agreed. The 7th or 10th.

So much for the “one clip per day” idea :frowning: I wonder if next Friday will be the first single then 2 months later the album? They did that with ATS, Living Things and The Hunting Party.

1 Like