"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

I’ll bet my account on this site that it won’t be today. Stay positively realistic everyone! Next week!

1 Like

i’m just super-excited lol. Why not Valentine’s Day?

Could be if the song involves love. Perfect time for the radio to selectively play it.

1 Like

I checked that link out. I didn’t see anything signifying a confirmation that it’s real.

he’s a guy from the radio and he won’t say anything to the replies

Fair enough. Does he troll?

don’t know, you judge

1 Like

Figured it would be different.

Whoever he is, he has deleted the tweets related to this.

yes, maybe Warner told him to shut up haha

Maybe yeah. Chester met with Zane recently too so, we’ll see.

1 Like

interrrrrrrrrrresting. still excited

All I know is my social media is going nuts with notifications, comments, and messages. There are still so many fans who don’t know they are even coming out with a new album, at least not in Florida. I must have told like 100 people. I’m about tempted to call our local radio station, as I haven’t even heard anything from them about it either. If it wasn’t for social media and LPU I might have not even known. Maybe they would make a more public announcement.

it was on the radio here in Ohio. A lot, actually.

1 Like

I haven’t heard it at all here, weird. Awww, wait they have a Facebook. Tee-hee.

I don’t find it weird at all, I mean, the radio stations probably already know but are not allowed to share any info yet. As for the fans, not everyone sits in front of a pc checking stuff constantly. When the band announces it, it’s gonna be all over.

Hopefully more coverage and popularity than The Hunting Party received. I wouldn’t mind if Linkin Park actually catered heavily to the mainstream crowd with a few songs for every album since it would lead to an increase in fanbase. And a percentage of them would delve deep into LP’s musical history.

4 Likes

wait, is he in the studio again?

That’s old. The only new thing he has posted is a screenshot of LP’s IG mentions with the rainbow photos.

1 Like