3 Likes

Yh to you too :grinning:

1 Like

Nah see that just means mikes gonna be trolling for the next few days
It IS a calendar see his smug a** face this whole damn week lol

There’s crop circles in there too in the top right black stripe
You just gotta wince at full magnification

just one word…evil

A lot has happened since yesterday, I’m lost…

2 Likes

I figured out who Kiara is:

9 Likes

Just a reminder to everyone that the forums are English only.

I am still not sure where people are finding info about a single being released on X day or whatever. It’s all speculation to me until I see something from the band.

As for these puzzles, I just saw the LPU logo which could mean a preview or whatever is coming for LPU members, or it could be nothing. All I know for sure is that, once again, the band is mindfu*cking us all and in the end, they could be trolling and these images might mean nothing.

I don’t wanna get excited (which I kind of have already unfortunately) with all this and then be disappointed. Gotta wait and see what happens.

5 Likes

I considered to flag this post as it is pure provocation at our Code of Conduct…

@evooba it was exciting yesterday… we core soldiers just moved in!

@dr_64 now I know where I know you from… lol didn t realized yesterday that it was you joining in Soldier!

I don’t expect anything, what happens will happen when it happens. I do hope we get a single soon, but if not that’s fine. I have loads of other bands to worry about.

I saw this tweet from LPA… From all the theories that I heard until now, this one is the most reasonable.
And @crizatu, this photos are the last ones posted on LP IG. Is there something interesting on this notepads?

I feel like there’s no reason to have to flag a post unless it’s something out of the community’s control (like spam or not reoccurring issues). You can always remind someone that they are doing something wrong and try to fix the problem that way, especially if no one if being harmed by the problem at hand. For example, it seems like everyone basically went along with the “English only” suggestion.

We have very little actual moderation here, and people with the “Regular” status have more power when flagging than you think, which can result in the post being automatically removed or maybe worse, and the actual moderators might not see it happen to reverse it.

Not to mention that the “English only” rule is basically word of mouth and not stated anywhere in the guidelines

I saw this in Facebook and I felt so identified with xD

6 Likes

Officially read every single post in this thread :joy: it took me three days :neutral_face:

7 Likes

Go back and like all my posts.

. . .

(I’m a sarcastic individual…)

1 Like

:laughing: i was tempted

1 Like

I can only imagine the ones you’re thinking of…ha lol

:wink:

today’s the day? I say bring it on LP

Fingers crossed :persevere: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes