"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

Our station just mentioned “there’s going to be a new album sometime …” like two days ago. I think they’re as impatient as we are lol. I know it’ll be awesome though. So they can take their time and tease us all they want :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Did songs off of THP end up on the radio where you are @tenkaichi ?

That’s pure dedication!

1 Like

Only Guilty and Final Masquerade, like most places. Then again I don’t listen to radio, just monitor the numbers.

I don’t know when he took that photo… The rainbow reminds me the Test card

Until It’s Gone was played here, too. I listen to the radio. i like to hear their opinions and stuff. Plus the music lol
Curious how many of their new songs are going to be played.

1 Like

ok, just for not starting an argue in this thread: We definetly agree to differ @jFar920
if I feel like flagging a post I do,if I am a regular even more than others… if our Code of Conduct is just ignored or better: force ppl against it…and btw if ya not got it: he piss* me and other regulars inhere already several times andwe did nice way!when tostopa provocateur? if he got president???

btw as you see: I didn t do,so what reason for this moralic speech inhere!

if a rule don t fit with me atm, it doesn t count? not me this

Valentine’s Day part 2? :joy:

1 Like

Aye why not XD it could be happier this time

My local radio station is in Orlando. They appreciate any suggestions. Why would Ohio be allowed and not Florida? That doesn’t make any sense. All they would say is coming soon, not a real date. They’ve done it before. Actually, Chester Bennington did an interview there when he was with STP here.. I sent them a message anyways. I didn’t give any indication as to when, just soon and that there were a lot of fans who didn’t know. The DJ’s there are really cool. I met them once. My mom was a reporter with the Orlando Sentinel and interviewed them among many celebrities.

wut the…?

…fuck yes bro! @tencaichy, thanx a lot

1 Like

Now you’re speaking my language!!! BOOM!!!

Ohio never said an actual date as far as I’ve heard, just keep saying soon… And that’s really cool

1 Like

I agree, I am actually hoping for some mainstream sounding songs, but different enough. I wanna see something with GOOD quality on the charts instead of the usual crap!

1 Like

keep an eye on the official website!

2 Likes

You didn’t understand what I meant. Sorry about that.

3 Likes

Florida’s announced Chester’s Rock N Roll Fantasy Camp Event before it was even posted on social media. I told LPLive and now it is all over the internet. That is what I do. I’m a positive news spreader. That is why I found it a little odd for them not to say anything about LP’s new album coming out, because they always have the latest news. If they did I missed it, along with several fan friends I know. I’ll check their website.I respect Linkin Park and the member’s who are in it. I would never say anything that were not ready to be made public, like dates, and what is on the album, but I am 100% sure that they would want others to know it is coming out soon. That is what I am telling others and what I just told WJRR.

3 Likes

Ok, what did you mean?

What about Shinoda’s recent IG story?? Can anyone decode or figure that out? An old picture of the band in the early years and then a pic of Mike and Chester waving bye to the crowd…

1 Like

The date of February 14th is incorrect