"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

Oh yeah, Imagine Dragons just released a song called “Believer” today and it is pretty nice :slight_smile:

1 Like

I listened to that preview, and yes it sounds fake to me. Because it doesn’t sound new. It sounds like old Linkin Park, not what we’ve been promised by the band. But I am excited that Chester thinks this is their best record, it kinda makes me think he plays a huge part in it, but also I trust his opinion so very much. After all, he helped make all the amazing songs I loved.

5 Likes

But what was Chester’s most recent favorite? If it’s Living Things then I’m already slightly disappointed.

Don’t they always say the new album is their favorite? Just because it’s new and fresh?

Also, did anyone catch Mike’s live stream? Dunno how long he stayed on for but at the end he said “Pay attention, stay tuned, it’s coming!” about the new album.

4 Likes

Live stream of Youtube?or elsewhrere?

Instagram.

New single is coming…
I hate Mike when he do this kind of thing :sob: :sob:

4 Likes

I wonder if they’ll hype it up on city busses, city advertisements, radio, TV, etc… I hope.

2 Likes

They’ll probably just put out stuff on social media and youtube to hype it up. That’s what most bands do.

2 Likes

They can also put something like a snippet on the last studio update (if they send one)

Dr stop posting, you’re gonna pass me up at this rate. I’m in second place.

1 Like

Ιf they wanted to build up hype for the album, they would have done something already.

2 Likes

Unless it’s not coming out as planned. Meaning timeframe.

Or they first want to get music video and start teasing us with it?

Tenkaichi Im sorry pal.

The tension is building inside!

2 Likes

I am so sick of the tension

3 Likes

It’s something I can no longer hide
It’s about time they give me an intervention

Need a single single to ease my mind:

No? Haha

Sick of the hunger!

1 Like

I hope there’s a touch of “Madison” by Mike Shinoda in the album.

3 Likes