"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

That music video was so creepy.

I can’t wait for the new album. I am so excited it will be here soon.

2 Likes

I have a feeling Pooch is going to LA, if that’s confirmed (sometime later today or tomorrow), it can very well mean they’re starting rehearsals.

1 Like

I wonder how are we going to react once the first song is here, will we love it since the first time and that’s it? or we have to listen it a few more times til we love it more
Second one is better for me, nothing like a song that really makes us get into every single aspect and enjoy it.

You have a feeling or you know it for sure?

I don’t know… yet. He’s been posting some stuff these last few days, seems like he’s doing preparations.

Who is Pooch?

LP’s FOH engineer.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Bad news:

1 Like

Is that information correct?

In that case…we would get the single on March or another two weeks

Last time I checked, LP Catalog said they randomly put May there because they think it’s gonna be May. Nothing is confirmed.

4 Likes

Guys, if you actually notice carefully at all the dates of all of the LP album releases, the days all fall on a Tuesday, just something cool to know XD

Dang it, even Imagine Dragons has caught up faster than LP. I think they’re about to release a new song

2 Likes

Chester said in a recent tweet, “For those who value my opinion… the new record is my favourite to date! Can’t wait to share it with all of you”.

1 Like

I can’t imagine it taking until may to release if Chester has already had his hands on final product and listened through…
Kinda disappointed if it takes til then but oh well

Someone posted a ‘‘snippet’’ of the new single on LP Coalition. I haven’t listened to it. Probably fake though

1 Like

Do ya have a Link?